Vic’s Weight Loss

142. Something!

Didn’t go for walk. Had a little bit of fries and a piece of chicken thigh for lunch. Skipped breakfast. Dinner will be an egg and turkey bacon with sweet onions.

Last edited:
I’ll try tomorrow to get some veggies in. When I don’t plan before I end up eating what my brother eats.

I’ll get a squash tomorrow for lunch with ground turkey. I’ll have a salad with it too.

Last edited:
So 145.0 lbs!

Breakfast was a scrambled egg with sweet onions and turkey bacon. Lunch will be veggies and airfryed chicken breast.

Yesterday I got my bivalent covid booster in preparation for my DR trip at the end of this month. CVS. Under upper arm is hurting. Had to take an Aleve. Today got my flu shot at the VA.

Last edited:
That sounds like a much healthier day, Vic. When is your DR trip? Is your brother going home or are you just visiting?

My trip starts on Oct 27th night. About 10 days. And no we r just visiting DR. My bro has to come with us. My mom is coming too.

145 or so

Went to the gym and walked for 30 min.

Had a big salad with spring lettuce, red onions, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms with baked bbq chicken breast.

145.0 lbs

Not getting together tomorrow. Sister I has Covid.

I have to get my lights change this afternoon. And go to Kohl’s for my nephew gift. I hope he likes it. It’s a Groot toy that you have to make.

Had a bacon egg and cheese on one bun of an English muffin. I also had a cinnamon roll. Glazed donut and a caramel Sunday. Dinner was sautéed chicken gizzard, sweet onions, carrots and lettuce.

Last edited:
Speedy healing for your sister: I hope she won't have it too bad. A self-built Groot toy sounds fun!

I hope your sister only has mild symptoms & recovers quickly. I think anyone who doesn't get covid is just plain lucky.

Thanks, Cate and Llama. Only my brother and mom haven’t had covid.

Going to the Topsfield fair this Sat.

145.2 lbs… gotta do something!

Got up motivated to go to the gym. After seeing my weight. Went on the elliptical this time and did 30 min.

I’m drinking a strawberry shake for breakfast. Lunch I had another strawberry shake. I blend it with ice. Dinner. Which I ate early. Was boiled chicken liver. Then sautéed with red onion, mushrooms, and shredded carrots.

Have to get my niece from school later today. That should be fun!

Last edited:
144.6 lbs

Had hotcakes with syrup and a coffee with creamer and Splenda. From McDonald’s. Hopefully my day will turn and I’ll eat some veggies for dinner.

I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 35 min.

Last edited:
Yeah, I can make my food. Since I buy the groceries and takeout. But yeah my brother does not eat veggies!

Back