Vic’s Weight Loss

No, it’s an Apple Watch. It has 3 rings. One ring each for movement, exercise, and standing. I just set it to my goals for the day.

Standing is a funny goal. How long should you stand to reach it?

143.2 lbs

Went for morning walk with sis A. Did 20 min dance video.

Had oatmeal for breakfast. (And I really was craving McDonald’s hotcakes. So a win!). Also had a Cumberland coffee with creamer and Splenda. Lunch was shrimp and cauliflower. Dinner was rice, beans, and airfryed chicken thigh.

Closed my rings.

Last edited:
141.8 lbs

Was raining this morning so did not go for a walk. Will go to the gym a little later this morning.

Had oatmeal for breakfast. Lunch will be sautéed shrimp and cauliflower with red onions. Dinner was 3 chicken satays and some scallion pancakes. And a rum and Diet Coke.

Tonight we have girls night. So we r going to a Thai place in Newburyport. Not sure what I’m getting. Def get a drink. Tomorrow our Friday night getogether is cancelled. Sis I said she’s too tired. Then on Sat we r going to a Renaissance festival. I have a costume coming on Friday.

Went to gym and walked on treadmill for an hour. Mostly 15% incline. But did do varying incline for the time.

Watching DOOL.

Closed my rings.

Last edited:
6EC8D650-776B-459A-88F6-67ACD03755A6.jpg
So I don’t think I have ever posted a pic before. So I hope it comes out fine.

Here is the costume I want to wear tomorrow for the Renaissance Fair. It comes tonight. So I hope it fits.

142.8 lbs

Went for the morning walk with sis A. Almost got crushed by a falling tree. At first I heard what I thought was gun shots. Then I saw the tree falling in my direction. Got out of the way just in time.

Breakfast was cream of wheat with almond milk. Lunch was steamed cabbage, a little leftover cauliflower with sautéed shrimp and red onion. And two slices of avocado. Snack after lunch was another cream of wheat with almond milk. For dinner I had ground turkey and airfryed swate potato.

Last edited:
2B6ED4C3-0BD5-4252-B42A-655D48C259AA.jpeg
So my Amazon costume did not arrive on time. Instead I went to Spirit and got this one. I’ll go without the hat. And I have a blue and purple wig. And I have long gloves. I know it’s not that renaissance but I like it. Plus it’ll be cold. And I’ll be missing Halloween this year!

144.2 lbs

I ended up binging on cream of wheat last night.

Waiting for my sis to get me to go the faire.

Ate hotcakes and had a coffee with creamer and Splenda. Had a smoked turkey leg. An elephant ear pastry. 3 cocktails at faire. Then we went to a restaurant. Had 2 mojitos. Ate half a quesadilla and took the rest home.

Last edited:
Binge was prob just being greedy. The cream of wheat tasted really good and I didn’t have it in awhile!

145.0 lbs.

Went for a walk at castle trail with both my sisters.

Breakfast was a piece of bread and butter, half a corn cake, and cream of wheat. Late lunch was a salad with baby leaf lettuce, red onion, English cucumber, tomatoe, mushrooms, and ground turkey. Dinner was steamed cabbage and ground turkey.

Last edited:
144.8 lbs

Skipping breakfast now. At Panera and I’m just drinking teas. Maybe I’ll have a coffee. Putting milk and Splenda. Had to taste my bro steak and fries. Dinner I had a beef pate.

Did not go for a walk. Both my sisters cancelled and I just couldn’t get up.

Last edited:
So tough to find motivation when the others all take a rain check. I hope you had a good day regardless.

Back