Vic’s Weight Loss

fried pickle

Applebees

fish tacos
Hi, fellow American! 🤠 I should’ve guessed right away since the weight was in lbs but fried pickles gave me that clue instead. Food sounds 🔥 I’m glad you have some restraint. I’m the type to eat the whole meal—no leftovers at these restaurants and gain all my weight.

Hello, CB! Yup, living in MA.

140.6 lbs.

Had a chicken and cheese empanada and a passion fruit juice for late breakfast. Dinner was a few sweet potato fries and a wingette from MB.

Last edited:
139.4 lbs!!! Back in the 130s!!!

Having a tea for breakfast. With almond milk and sugar. Got a McDonald’s coffee with creamer and Splenda.

Well I had to change my batteries on my scale. So maybe an increase in my weight tomorrow.

Had a spicy Jamaican patty for lunch.

Went for walk at Castle trail.

Last edited:
Well bad news…142.4 lbs!!! Oh well! New scale!

Probably won’t weigh until Mon. Tonight is hibachi. Then tomorrow is the Alice in Wonderland scavenger hunt so prob have lunch. Then we have the twins birthday celebration.

So plenty of foods to eat this weekend!

My scale is a Renpho. It does a lot like check water and body fat, etc.

I had a breakfast burrito from BK. Had a beef pate for lunch. Dinner I had one beef pate, some rice, potatoe salad, some veggies, some pork and 2 wings.

My black dress is a little too tight. Didn’t make my goal.

Last edited:
Yes, I felt it all night. But it made me eat less than I usually do. Esp apps.

144.6 lbs!!!

Went to the gym and walk/jog at various intensities. Incline a little too. 5 min on stair master. Hard for me. And elliptical. Total time was an hour of cardio exercise. I also did strength training at gym. Whole body on circuit training. II’ll do some videos today. I did a 15 min dance video.

Early breakfast was some steamed veggies, yucca and a bit of pork. Dinner was the same except with no pork. It was leftovers that the twins grandmother made. I’m going to try to not eat anything else today.

Closed all my rings.

Tomorrow I plan on getting up early to go to the gym.

Last edited:
The scale going up right after an event with (high-carb, salty) food is normal. And the stairmaster is suffering! The good kind though :)

Your gym workout exhausted me just reading about it! A few days of eating well will get you right back, Vic xo

144.2 lbs. Early morning.

Woke up early to go to the gym. Walked mostly on incline for an hour. Came home and did just 5 min of strength training of upper body. Did a 30 min dance fitness video this evening.

Breakfast: egg with turkey bacon and squash. Late breakfast: ground turkey zucchini and cauliflower with peas carrots and yucca. Early dinner was the same as lunch except for the yucca.

Maybe will have to take my brother to Bedford for his medicine. Will know after his video appt this morning.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym early morning. Then meet with my sisters (if they r coming) for our walk. I have to take my bro to the dispensary.

I closed my rings.

Last edited:
142.8 lbs

Went for a walk at Castle trail with sis A. Did a lot of errands this morning! Have to pick up twins at school today. Will be nice to see them.

Did 7 min of a dance video.

Had a small piece of the Pizza Hut meat lovers pizza.

Did a 30 min dance video. Did 10 min upperbody strength and 5 min core videos.

Ate some ground turkey, red onions, yellow squash, and cauliflower for dinner. Ate kinda later so I don’t get up for food later.

Closed all my rings!!!

Last edited:
I closed my rings.
On your Fitbit?
Dance videos would be fun exercise. Hi, twinnies!

Back