Vic’s Weight Loss

Yes, my bro is with me rn. Not too much trouble. I’m getting him whatever he wants to eat. I just don’t partake in it! Easier than last time he was here.

It's a shame he doesn't eat well, but at least you are able to resist eating the junk he eats. Does he want to stay with you?

Yeah, he chooses to stay with me. Both of my sisters have space for him. But they r super strict.

I will try to make better choices for him. Food wise. Exercise wise- he says he will get a heart attack if he does anything. At least he lost a lot of weight while he was in St. Croix.

Your brother sounds like a difficult house guest and I admire your patience. Also: patients at high risk of heart attacks generally get recommended exercise. We'd put them on bikes with oxygen/heart rate monitors so they could push the limit a bit but when you don't have that option walks are almost always safe. Even TLC's 600-pound Tammy regularly gets ordered to walk and she's unhealthy enough that honestly everyone seems surprised she's still alive.

142.4 lbs

Went for a walk at Castle trail with sis A. Did a dance video and a 10 min upper body strength training video.

Having a coffee with creamer and Splenda from McDonald’s. Fasting for breakfast. Had chicken breast. Had another coffee this morning.

Our Friday get together will be late. Fish and some veggies.

Closed my rings.

Last edited:
141.4 lbs!!!

Today we r going for a hike at Mount Agaminticus in Maine, I think. Shouldn’t be that difficult since the kids are coming along. Hopefully we don’t go to a restaurant afterwards. If so I’ll have a salad and a diet soda.

Went for the hike. Took us only an hour this time.

Had a summer salad. Had blueberry, strawberry, mixed greens, gargonzola cheese, and pecans. No dressing. Was delicious! Also had a few fried pickle slices.

Closed my rings. Did 13:30 min of a dance video.

Last edited:
I love pickles and love anything fried, so... for my own protection I should probably never try fried pickles :D

142.4 lbs

Went for my usual morning walk with sis A.

Today we went to the playground. Field of Dreams. Then we went to The Clam Bar. Got the twin lobster. Got two for the price of one. It was pretty cheap, too. I ate one there and took one home with me. Dinner. I had sautéed garlic and butter with the lobster. With cauliflower rice.

On Friday we r going to hibachi. Then on Sat we r going to an Alice in Wonderland treasure hunt. Then later in the afternoon I have the twins bday party.

Last edited:
141.8 lbs

Went for our walk this morning. We r going to 99 this afternoon to celebrate twins 6th bday.

I had 3 pieces of ribs and some fries from Applebees. Coffee with creamer from McDonald’s. Going to 99. Probably get baked fish tacos.

Got a sirloin with rice and broccoli. Ate the entire steak.

Tomorrow it looks like rain so no early morning walk.

Last edited:
140.6 lbs

Raining. Did not go for our walk.

Had a coffee from McDonald’s with creamer for breakfast. Fasted for breakfast. Lunch is a plain salad: baby lettuce, tomato, and cucumbers. With poppyseed dressing sg. Had a slice of pumpkin bread (from my sis place). Dinner was an egg with a slice of turkey bacon.

Went to the gym and strength trained whole body except abs. Will do a video later.

Last edited:
Well done on turning a rainy day into a good day, Vic. Almost back to the 130's :)

Back