Vic’s Weight Loss

143.6 lbs

Went for the usual walk with both my sisters.

Fasting for breakfast. Will probably get a tea at Panera. Have to pass there this morning. Had an oatmeal. Some shrimp and sweet potatoes.

5 pm. Started drinking plain water with ice.

Last edited:
Went for the usual walk with both my sisters.
Excellent :)

144.4 lbs

Went for our usual walk.

Drinking a Cumberland coffee with creamer and Splenda.

So today I’m going to try fasting with only liquids today.

Ate dinner of buffalo tuna and steamed cabbage. Several fries.

Last edited:
Well I start off the day with liquid fasting. Then by lunch I end up eating something. I hope I’m successful today to go longer.

Cancelled on my sisters this morning. Went to the gym when I got up. Walked on 15% incline for 30 min and 30 min flat.

After workout:

141.8 lbs

Drinking a free coffee with creamer and Splenda from Cumberland.

Lunch will be a salad with shrimp. Salad was baby leaf lettuce, garbanzo beans, cucumbers, tomatoe, sautéed mushroom, red onion, and shrimp. Dinner was shrimp and steamed cabbage. After dinner I had an egg with a slice of turkey bacon and sweet onion. Had some pasta and ground beef and couple slices of plantain.

Did a 30 min dance video, a 10 min upper body strength video, and a 5 min core video.

Closed my rings.

Last edited:
Thank you, Llama and Cate.

Yeah, a good day- more movement and healthier eating. Hopefully I do the same tomorrow.

Tomorrow the menu is lasagna, salad, and garlic bread… I’ll try to eat more of the salad.

Same weight!

Today for breakfast one hot cake with butter and syrup. And a coffee with creamer and Splenda. McDonald’s. Then half a biscuit with strawberry jam. Lunch was the other half of biscuit and grape jam.

Last edited:
143.0 lbs

Went to the mall today. Indoor mini golf. Went out to eat afterwards. Got a rum punch and 4 pork carnitas. Everything was yummy.

Did you go with the kids? Mini golf is such a strange pastime but with the right company it's fun.

Yes, we did mini golf with the kids. I didn’t play. My sisters left the guys with their kids and we just walked around the mall.

144.8 lbs

I started my day doing a HITT workout on apple fitness. I paused it at 10 min. But I’m going to finish it. I hate doing lunges and squats…my knees are so weak But I do need to start working them out.

Skipping breakfast. But only because I woke up about 1 am and ate a manwich. Which is why my weight is so high. Lunch will be shrimp and salad. This week I think I’ll do small meals and see how that will work.

Finished the 30 min hitt video. I’m beat! Maybe another one later. I went to the gym and did 30 min of walking.

Last edited:
What's a manwich and why do you eat it in the middle of the night? That's the one time I'm never motivated to eat...

A manwich is just ground beef and I took one slice of bun.

I was just up early and started watching Netflix.

1 am is up early? Poor thing, you must have dreadful sleep! A slice of toast with ground beef sounds like a decent breakfast though: maybe add some veggies but then I'm on board.

I hope your sleep pattern sorts itself out, Vic. Were you hungry when you went to bed?

Back