Vic’s Weight Loss

Some people legit act like eating a vegetable might make important body parts drop off :rolleyes: Best of luck getting some in today anyway!

I don’t think I have had one day in my life that I have not had vegetables. I really hope you get some in today too, Vic.

144.0 lbs

B. Had shrimp and carrots and mushrooms, and onions. Sautéed with soy sauce. Had a half of an avocado. Early dinner. Chicken san cocho soup. Provisions, pumpkin, yucca, green bananas. Dinner was carrots and red onions with shrimp.
P
Looks like we’re going to the fair tomorrow instead. Getting a sausage. I want a fried Twinkie too.

Went to the gym and strength trained entire body. Went for a walk at Castle trail. Did 30 min of dance video. Did about 5 min of a strength video upperbody.

So prob won’t weigh in until Wed. Maybe.

Last edited:
Went to the fair. Went on the Ferris wheel with A and T.

BF: Had a BK bacon burrito. Then had about a cup of an iced psl from Starbucks.

Lunch: Then at the fair I had a fried Twinkie. Came home and had a half of a sausage roll.

Dinner: a big bowl of sautéed red onions, shredded cabbage and carrots, and mushrooms. After dinner I had a scrambled egg with a cauliflower rice Spanish medley.

AD snack. Then I had a strawberry shake with almond milk. Ate 2 microwave fish sticks with ketchup.

Went to the gym and did the elliptical for 30 min mostly at level 3.

Last edited:
Yeah, they do that with a lot of sweets here at the fair… fried Oreo and cheesecake, snickers, etc…

Of course, did not taste as good as I remembered it.

Trying to think of a similar snack here and I'm coming up blank. Donuts are deep-fried but not battered. Maybe fruit in tempura is thr closest. That upsets my stomach though, so I haven't had it in 20 years or so. It's funny because I love all savory deep-fried options :p It's probably a good thing the Twinkie didn't taste as good as you remembered!

144.8 lbs

Did a lot of errands this morning. Came back and made a big bowl of carrots, cabbage, red onion, and shrimp. Had 3 fried mozzarella sticks. Had a small salad. A few steak tips and a few fries. Dinner was cauliflower rice and an egg.

Did 30 min on elliptical. Level 5.

Last edited:
144.0 lbs

Went to the gym. Elliptical for 30 min. At level 5. Went to the lake and hiked on Merrill trail and the castle trail. Took me an hour and thirty-five min. Beautiful mild fall day.

So far:
Had three quarters of a whopper with cheese. Lunch was sautéed arugula and shrimp. Had an arugula salad. And a scrambled egg. And a quarter of a strawberry shake. Had 3 fish sticks microwaved. Then an egg with a slice of turkey bacon. Drinking a black tea with almond milk and Splenda.

Last edited:
144.6 lbs

Breakfast was 3 hotcakes with butter and syrup. McDonalds. Lunch was a bite of steak tips and a couple of fries. (Couldn’t help myself. Had to get a taste.). Had half a pink grapefruit. Had a boiled egg.

Don’t feel like doing anything today.

Last edited:
Hey Vic, looks like you are bouncing along pretty well, am I right?
I had a fried Twinkie
Always wondered what one of those tasted like. There was a time when I could eat a whole lot of them raw. Try to stay away now, no matter their condition. But I think just one of anything is ok, so long as your diet stays in some balance.
a couple of fries. (Couldn’t help myself. Had to get a taste.
Nothing wrong with that either, unless you do a couple a lot of times in a row.
Yeah, they do that with a lot of sweets here at the fair… fried Oreo and cheesecake, snickers, etc…
Do they have fried butter? I have never, but I guess it is a thing.

145.4 lbs

Yeah, Cate and Llama, I went back for more of the steak tips and fries.

Rob, I would like to remain under 145 lbs. Trying but it’s really hard. And I’m not sure they had fried butter at the fair I went to.

Had half a grapefruit for breakfast. Planning on skipping lunch so I have more calories for dinner. Dinner was spaghetti and meat sauce and salad. By Sis A place.

Last edited:
Fried butter should be a crime against humanity. I had to look up steak tips. Are they served in tiny, bite-sized portions or do you eat them with a knife & fork? So many things are so different there.

It depends on where you get the sirloin tips. At the local place it’s bite sized pieces (I usually go here.). At the chain (like 99 restaurant) it’s big so knife and fork.

Had a good time by my sis tonight. Played with Oreo (puppy).

❤️ Puppies make everything better!

Back