Vic’s Weight Loss

143.4 lbs!!!

Eating half a grapefruit this morning. Packed the other half for breakfast at the hotel tomorrow. It kept me full for most of the day.

Just here waiting for sis I to come pick me up for the waterpark.

Lunch was half a slice of pepperoni pizza. Had 2 rum and Diet Pepsi. Had Korean food for dinner. No rice. And a slice of cake.

Last edited:
Today got large coffee with almond milk and Splenda. I had half of my grapefruit for breakfast. Had a mai tai at the waterpark. Came back home and had a late lunch of one small slice of pepperoni and sausage pizza from lil Caesars. Dinner was a salad of lettuce, carrots, red onions, cucumbers, mushrooms, dried cranberries. And a boiled egg. I had wanted to skip it but I don't want to go to bed without eating something. Ended up eating another slice of pizza.

Last edited:
I would be so drunk off one cocktail if I ate that little - even more so for an active day at a water park!

143.0 lbs

At Panera this morning. Having a coffee with a little creamer and almond milk. Had a grapefruit for breakfast. Late lunch was a low carb tortilla, lettuce, cabbage, red onion, carrots, and sautéed shrimp. Early dinner was a veggie taco- low carb tortilla, low cal mayo, lettuce, carrots and mushrooms. And a sautéed in ketchup shrimp taco- sautéed red onion, cabbage, carrots and mushrooms.

Taking my brother to Bedford for his meds at noon.

Last edited:
142.0 lbs!!’ Yeah, going to do the same thing I did yesterday.

Having a decaf black tea while waiting at the dispensary for my bro. For breakfast I had half a grapefruit. Lunch was sautéed veggies in a taco with shrimp- low carb tortilla, red onions, carrots, mushrooms. cabbage and lettuce. Made the taco with a lot of veggies so I just ate half. After lunch I had the other half veggies with shrimp minus the tortilla and also had some pickled veggies. Dinner was sautéed shrimp with carrots, cabbage, red onions and mushroom.

I’ll be good until Thursday. Going to a corn maze then after dinner. Looking at the menu and still not sure what I’m going to order. Then on Fri we r still getting together.

Not eating until 10 am and will finish eating by 6 pm. I changed some of my meds to night so I have to wait about 3 hours till I can take it. So I’m doing IF 16:8.

Went to the gym and did the elliptical for 30 min at level 1.

Last edited:
Doing IF (16:8) plus having fewer carbs & more veg should do the trick, Vic. You can still fit in a social life too around that. Well done on the loss.

142.8 lbs

Ended up eating crap last night.

Breakfast I had a bacon egg and cheese on one bun of an English muffin. And a coffee with creamer. Heavenly. Skipped lunch. Had a white cranberry chocolate chip cookie. (I have a lot. Ordered for a donation for the twins school.). Dinner was rice, baked beans, and airfryed chicken thigh.

Tomorrow I’m going back to having my grapefruit for breakfast. Lunch I’ll try to skip because I’m eating out for dinner. Prob have a steak. Hopefully with a baked potatoe.

This morning I forgot to take my morning meds. So I took them late. I hope those don’t interfere with my night meds.

Last edited:
Having those cookies in the house would not be a good idea for me. Hope you have a healthier eating day today, Vic xo

Thanks, Cate. Yeah the cookies are raw. So it would be harder for me to eat since I would have to bake them. I guess I’ll see how I do these next days with them. I will def give them away or trash them if I’m too tempted.

141.4 lbs

Had to go to my sis to babysit so she can go to an appt. The teachers are on strike this week.

So did not eat breakfast. Ended up eating one Milano cookie, some pita chips and a piece of raisin bread. Stopping my self from more snacking. Ended up eating some hot Fritos and tortilla chips. It was just a sample of everything. Lunch was 2 fried mozzarella sticks and 2 chicken nuggets from BK. Late lunch I had a couscous salad with grape tomatoes, cucumber and other veggies. Had a little fry chicken. Dinner I’m eating out. Going to check the menus again.

Had an apple cider donut before corn maze. Went to dinner at the loft after and I did not get anything to eat as I was so full. I had a White Russian, though.

Came home and had the rest of the couscous and a piece of chicken. Had another apple cider donut.

Last edited:
143.4 lbs!!!

Today already for breakfast I had 2 apple cider donut. There is one left so I left it for my bro! At Panera doing some accounting. Mail it on Mon. My mom is coming on Mon evening.

Lunch was some rice, baked beans and a tiny bit of chicken thighs. Dinner by my sis was pasta and meat sauce and salad. I made the salad and it was pretty good. I had spring mix lettuce, English cucumber, shredded carrots and cabbage, red onions, tomatoe, mushrooms, avocado, and cranberries. I took home the rest. Had some before bed. With sg poppyseed dressing.

Also, had a shot and a small piece of cheesy garlic bread. Had a spoon of vanilla ice cream.

Last edited:
143.8 lbs

Had half a grapefruit for breakfast. Going for a walk at noon. Then we r going to late lunch out. Early lunch was my leftover salad with sg poppyseed dressing. Late lunch was some prime rib and half a baked potato. Dinner was some steak tip and 3 mozzarella sticks.

Last edited:
141.4 lbs!!!

Went for an hour walk at Weir Hill around noon. With sis A.

Breakfast was a half a grapefruit. Lunch was 3 Wingdings and 2 low carb tortillas and 1.5 mini cornbread loaf. I’m going to have a salad for dinner.

Last edited:
Weight up.

Had a bacon egg and cheese and avocado on ciabatta. Had one white cranberry cookie.

About to go get my mom at the airport!

Last edited:
Back