Vic’s Weight Loss

148.3 lbs

Today for lunch I had a kids meal from chipotle. Barbacoa with corn salsa and fajitas onion and bell peppers. 2 small flour tortilla. Dinner was a chef salad with turkey breast and ham with my poppyseed sg dressing. I did have a taste of the stew beef and a little potato that I made for my bro. Late night I had some beef with the potato.

Did a 30 min af walk on the treadmill. Maybe after this new show that I’m watching. It’s 2 hours. Well in between commercials I walked for 30 min. Did 10 min of dance AF video.

I’m drinking a lot of iced water.

Last edited:
That sounds nice. Kids' meals are generally plenty big enough and they tend to be good comfort food.

Thanks, guys.

148.8 lbs

Have to cut back my eating in order to lose weight. Exercise-wise I’m doing okay. I can do better.

Breakfast kinda late was a slice of (40) bread with butter (35) and tea and coffee with almond milk. Snack of baby bell cheese (70) around beginning of lunch. Want to eat lunch a little later. Had a mozzarella stick (70) and bread (40).
280 cal so far. It’s noon. After lunch of some potatoes (135) and stew beef (143) (Didn’t realize the beef was so high in cal.).
543 so far. It’s 230.

Nothing much going on today.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate.

146.9 lbs!!!

So I just had a McDonald’s coffee (100) for breakfast. Lunch was a baby bell (70) and a slice of 40 cal bread.

My bro stopped smoking cigarettes for about a month now. Which is great. My home doesn’t smell of the smoke. No more buying expensive cigs. He is still using nicotine lozenges. But right now it’s a lot less.

Had a slice of bread (40) and a small slather of pb. (50). Mid afternoon had a baby bell (70) and a string cheese (50). Dinner was an egg (70) with egg whites (30) with onions. And 2 slices of bread (80).

600 cal so far at 5 pm. Maybe 700 with my drinks.

Walked for 30 min AF videos for the treadmill. I’m going to try to get up a little earlier tomorrow.

Period is almost done!!!

Tomorrow we r celebrating Oreo (Ari 2 yr old puppy) birthday. Got him some toys and chew treats. I’m just bringing a PB whiskey. We r having apps. And I think pizza. I’ll prob just try to make good choices.

Last edited:
Yay for no cigarette smoke in your new place & kudos to your brother for giving up. I hope he sticks with that.

Thanks, guys.

146.7 lbs!!!

Yesterday I did pretty good with the eating and exercise.

This morning I walked for 30 min on the treadmill doing an AF video.

I am going to my sis in a little while. I hope I make wise choices with the food there. So I had a couple pieces of Colby cheese with apricot jam for apps. Then I only had a salad with sg vinaigrette. Then I did have a small slice of Spanish guava cake with no icing. Dinner was half a slice of sausage pizza. Dominos.

Last edited:
145.7 lbs!!! Lowest in over 2 years. Less than a pound to reach a normal BMI.

Time change! Woke up late. Going to the movies today. To watch kung fu panda 4. Just watched the 1st one a really long time ago. Not planning on getting a cocktail. Like I usually do. Might bring my own Diet Coke.

Didn’t eat breakfast. After lunch i had a slice of 40 cal bread with a smear of peanut butter. Snack was a string cheese. Bringing one with me, in case I get hungry.

37 more days before vaca in PR.

Going to take a walk on the treadmill whenever I come back.

Walked 45 min doing an AF treadmill video.

Drinking a lot of iced water. Having a string cheese mid evening. Dinner was a small amount of pasta and spoon of sauce and 2 airfryed ground turkey meatball. Late night i had a little pasta, sauce, and one ground turkey meatball. Also, had a slice of bread with smear of pb and a glass of almond milk.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate and Llama.

Well fell asleep late. Then my bro wakes me up to go to the hospital complaining he can’t breathe. Ignored him for awhile. Then figured it better safe than sorry. So I took him to the closes ER, 10 min from me. Now I’m waiting for him to get checked out by the doctors.

I’m going to be tired today. I do have plans to go to the bank to wire money to pay off my loan. Then at noon I have to take him to the dentist at Bedford. Then I still have to finish my mom taxes. Did quite a bit yesterday.

Yeah, bro is fine, thanks, Cate. Doctors said he should quit or cut back on the weed. Other than that they checked his lungs and did an ekg (?). Everything was fine.

Back home. Ended up eating some pasta, sauce, and 1 turkey meatball.

Now I can’t go back to sleep. I have such a hard time falling asleep. Already took an ambien for tonite. So I’ll try to stay awake today and hopefully fall asleep earlier than I usually do.

No, Llama, same amount of weed.

146.5 lbs

Fell asleep quickly after I ate. Slept 6 hrs. Took my bro to Bedford for the dentist.

It’s noon. I’m having a McDonald’s coffee with creamer and Splenda while waiting for bro. Lunch was a farmers salad from Bedford cafe. Dinner was half an apple chicken salad and a grilled chicken wrap. Both from Wendy’s. Had the rest of the half of salad. Salad was romaine, blue cheese, cranberry, apple, pecans and sg poppyseed.

Ate a sleeve of grandma cookies. (Throughout the day). Late night had a slice of bread with a smear of pb. Then a string cheese. Then a slice of bread with deli turkey slices.

Slept for most of the day.

Taking a break today.

Last edited:
148.3 lbs!!! Ugh!!!

Today I woke up late since I was up late last night. I was productive though. Cleaned my kitchen and my bedroom. Putting everything where they belong. All I have left is to clean the mirrors and tops of stand and sweep/ mop. Have an appt at 2 so I’ll do it later today.

Had a string cheese for lunch. Got a chipotle kids meal for dinner. 2 small flour tortilla, steak, corn salsa and tomatillo salsa. And a small clementine. And had a teriyaki beef on a stick and a tempura shrimp.

That’s all I’m eating except maybe a string cheese later.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate.

148.5 lbs

Today I skipped breakfast. Lunch time I’m going for a walk with my sisters. Up hills for 30 min. I also did a 10 min treadmill AF video.

Lunch was chipotle for a kids meal. Steak, 2 small flour tortillas, corn salsa and tomatillos salsa. With a clementine.

Got the twins from bus stop to go to their art class.

Then I had a piece of pizza crust. Dinner was an airfryed drumstick leftover that I had in my freezer. I also had a string cheese.

Just did 30 min on treadmill watching a show.

Last edited:
Thanks, Cate.

146.3 lbs

Today I did, so far, 15 min of incline walking and 10 min of Latin dance.

Breakfast was an egg and egg whites with onions. Lunch will be a drumstick. Dinner will be chipotle again.

146.3 lbs

Lunch was ground chicken and steamed green beans. Dinner was 2 avocado toast on 40 cal bread. Also, a slice with a mozzarella cheese.

No exercise today. I do plan on getting up earlier and do something. Tomorrow is M birthday brunch.

Last edited:
Back