The Youngin's Club (1-24 yrs)

Hey guys! I'm Kay and I currently weight 234 lbs. Like Angelica, I'd also like to lose as much weight as possible before the school year starts!

Hi all!

Hello! I'm Anke, I'm 19, turning 20 this weekend! My story involves me just being chubby most of my life and never committing to eating healthily.

Well, for the first time in my life I am doing it, I have been committed for 5 weeks already, my record!

I'm working full-time as a technical writer, I write the user manuals and training materials for the computer software the company I work for makes.

I recently started belly dancing to help me stay active and I have discovered a hidden passion for dancing! I also love drawing and partying!

hellooo

hi everyone =]

im rach..im 17 from england. currently working in tearooms (which means cakkeee!) and need to lose abut 40 pounds. im hoping to do it in about 4 months but it will probably be 5 in the end. im doing the slimfast plan.

what are everyone elses goals and plans and hobbies?

=] xxxx

Well, I need to lose about 30 more pounds... planning on doing it in 3 months hopefully... but might be closer to 3 and a half months, so ye! Let's report back here with our progress then!

I'll give you all my weight weekly.

This week I am at: 195.8

Goal: 165

Later!

Hello,
I'm Becky 19 from Liverpool, England.
Im just about to finnish my A-levels and will be starting a psychology degree in september and I work part time in a hospital as a care assistant.

Im on the slimming world plan and have lost over 3 stone so far =D

hello
Brian 18, Vancouver WA

almost done with high school....man is that mind blowing, going to start college soon (i hope) i used to think 18 was such a old number

Hi. I'm Annie. I'm 16, 17 in 19 days, and I'm from Virginia (USA)
I started at 232.6 pounds, and I am down to 221.9 lbs now.
So I lost 10.7 pounds already. I started May 27th, 2008.

My goal is to weigh 150 before my 18th birthday, so I have over a year. I would also like to look as good as possible in a swimsuit by August.

Nice to meet you!

I have a diary on here already, it's called "Good Eats, at least they once were"

so, just popped in to say hello!
<3

Come on folks, let's get this thread moving!

uhhh.. bye.:leaving:

Halo youngins
Im 21. I just found this post. I turned 21 on august 11th. I haven't been drinking be cause of the calories haha

Hey ppl.
I'm 24 from Israel.
Having a little trouble losing the last few pounds...
I'm at 13% fat but I still look fatter than most :/
Or maybe the fat machine's screwing with me :p

Hello All

Hey everyone!
My name is Teria and I am a full time student working two part time jobs. I had lost 42 lbs then i gained 10 back!!! my goal is to reach 115-118 and I am currently 146-150.

Hey guys... I'm likely the youngest youngin' here. Nothing wrong with that, eh?

So far I've lost over 60 lbs; right now I weigh 148. (I'm 5'7" by the way)
My goal is to at least weigh 140, and to achieve a 25" waist. Right now I'm at 27" =)

Hello everyone~ 17 and a few months old here. Started turning my life around when I was about 15 and a half. Was getting out of hand and I was tired of being out of shape

I have been looking for a club like this for sometime. It's cool to have a support base, best of luck to all of us in our pursuits.

I am 14, I use to be a good pitcher, but I didn't even play last year because I couldn't run or pitch because I was out of shape. I haven't weighed lately but I know I am around 210 and looking to get to 150 lbs. or lower.

Last edited:
Hello all,

24 years old, live in Canada and am taking part time graphic design courses and looking for a full-time job in the mean while, while finishin up some contract work this month.

I'm looking to lose 19 lbs (as it stands right now) and hoping to achieve this goal in the next 4 months! Hopefully my new year's resolution won't be to lose weight but to maintain it once Jan 2009 hits!

Let's Get Movin'

So for everyone that's joined recently.
Obviously this thread isn't as active as we'd like it to be. My advice is to start yourself a journal. Honestly.

Also, let's really put our minds to this. You guys have a goal and it's reachable.. so #@%ing do it !! Why not? You know you'll regret it if you don't.
Ask me or ANYONE for advice. That's what a forum is for :)

Hey everyone, I am 20 years old, 5'1, I started out at 210 lbs and currently I am at 192. I am hoping to reach my goal of 120 by July of next year. Hoping I could finally look good in a bathing suit. Unlike many people here I been battling with my weight since I was a little kid so I don't know how its like to be in a "healthy weight." Its great to see others my age working on losing weight.

Halo youngins
Im 21. I just found this post. I turned 21 on august 11th. I haven't been drinking be cause of the calories haha

We have the same birthday!

I just turned 18.

I'm Male, 5'6", ~140lbs. My goal is to get down to 130 in 20 days. I'm going camping with some friends and I wanna look my best when I hit the lake!

I'm currently fighting bulimia, and have been for about 9 months. I'm amazed how hard it is to stop. I'm always telling myself, "this is the last time", but later, the same day sometimes, I find myself in the same position.

Back