The Youngin's Club (1-24 yrs)

I'm new here too, 21 years old 5'10ish with a weight of 174..BMI of like 24.9 just .1 away from being overweight :willy_nilly: time to nip it in the bud my friends

:D I just broke the 200's!! I'm down to 199.1 !!

Hi everyone! I wish you all the best of luck in this long journey.

:D

Annie

Yay :eh: Glad to see so many on here since I posted, come back and say how you're doing though ! And way to get under that 200 mark Annie ! That's HUGE ! Or should I say small ? :)

Hanksty, sorry to hear you're struggling. I hope you've combed the site because there's lots of good info (stickies, I hear, ROCK). Maybe start a journal?

My progress? I've jumped head first back into my running routine and it's fitting quite cozy in with life. I don't own a scale or else I'd probably never get off of it, so I'm hoping to weight myself at my moms on Wednesday.. which is.. my TWENTY-FIRST ! Hoooorah ! I'll be back to let you know what's the verdict then. :)

We have the same birthday!

I just turned 18.

I'm Male, 5'6", ~140lbs. My goal is to get down to 130 in 20 days. I'm going camping with some friends and I wanna look my best when I hit the lake!

I'm currently fighting bulimia, and have been for about 9 months. I'm amazed how hard it is to stop. I'm always telling myself, "this is the last time", but later, the same day sometimes, I find myself in the same position.

Wow..that's rough. I've had my bouts with drastically low caloric intake and 6 months of bulemia.
I've learned now htough that I dont hve to be 100 pounds to be happy and 111 is okay for me.

=)
I wish you luck..hopefully this destructive lifestyle doesnt continue =/

Gossipgirlfan,

I like how you said:

"I want to have the hot body they always say 20-somethings are supposed to have! "

I couldn't help but laugh when I read your post, but I completely agree with it!

Good luck with your weight journey, as well as everyone else on here!

Hey there. I'm 'barely' in this age group. lol I'm 23...24 in December. Yikes.

I'm a stay at home mommy - love being at home with my handsome four year old little man. I currently live in Florida. Just wishing to get back into shape and be healthy again. I'm ready to get anywhere near my pre-pregnancy weight again. I have 50 pounds to go to be at 135 lbs. Pre-pregnancy weight was anywhere from 110-120, it always bounced around. So, I think 135 is doable and realistic, so long as I keep my eye on the long term goal and benefits. It's tough to stay on track though.

Good luck to everyone!

Ha HA! a group for me! lol I am 22 and from Washington. I weigh 185 pounds and I am 5'4" tall. So glad to see some people my own age in here. It's good to know that some of your peers can understand and support you.

I totally want to be the girl that can show off her belly in a bikini next year, so I am working on losing weight and toning up. I want to be down to 145-150 by my birthday at the latest.

I wish everyone success and hope to get to know you all!

I guess I'll tag along here as the 20s group seems to have fallen by the wayside :D

I'm 22, from NZ. I've lost 79 lbs (36 kgs) so far, and still got a long way to go.

So, what is everyone doing to lose weight? I am cutting out fast food and junk food and exercising more often. I started lifting weights 2 days ago, and I am sore!

Hey all. I'm Justin, 21 from LA. Starting weight was 280 in June, and I just recently broke 250. I'm down to 247.

So, what is everyone doing to lose weight? I am cutting out fast food and junk food and exercising more often. I started lifting weights 2 days ago, and I am sore!

I do weight watchers, and I have a job that is not sedentary at all...still isn't fun but I keep in mind it's exercise and it helps me not only be happy about moving, but be a little more happy with working hahah

hiit hiit hiit, eat, hiit hiit hiit, weight training, weight training... lol well close... I went on a massive weight loss period and now i'm stuck.. needa start losing my 1-2lbs. a day again, i miss those days....

anyone in here from CA particularly bay area or sac?

hey everyone.

20 year old from northern manitoba.

currently a full time student. in my 3rd of 4 years and will be happy when im done.

hope to be around 200 by christmas and 190 by my next clinical placement (yay another 300 in clothes). o well its for the good.

Back