Cohen's Lifestyle The person underneath.....

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
True- I do!!!
The person underneath is really, well & truly grade A bored witless today & very sick of her own company!!!!!

Half true. I'm bored witless, but only because I'm back on boring paperwork that just HAS to be done.....

The person underneath is going to take a "chill pill" and just enjoy the day as it comes, whatever it brings...:chillpill:

The person underneath is going to take a "chill pill" and just enjoy the day as it comes, whatever it brings...:chillpill:
True. I am having a lovely day with my lovely husband. We are just pottering about cooking mainly. On our wood heater there is a huge pot of rabbit & vegetable soup(Chinese flavours) bubbling away,(most of which we will freeze) another Italian-style rabbit casserole some of which we will have for dinner, a humungous pot of stewed apple that I will freeze in small containers & hommous. Whoops! I got side-tracked again!!

The person underneath is on Cohen's and is learning that she/he can really do this. They can lose their excess weight & get to goal & be slim & healthy. They realise that this is within their grasp & are thinking "Yes. I can do this. I am really going to do this!!!"Cheers, Cate

Yes yes yes!!!

TRUE- That is totally where I am right now Cate!! I can do it, I will do it, and I will get to my goal and get gorgeous!!! I have decided that I need to take better care of myself and pay more attention to me even in the little things like applying moisturiser to my arms and legs :) :iagree:

The person underneath needs to stop doubting themeselves and start to think more positively be it in life, on an eating program or in relationships.

Agree-
I have doubted that I could do this diet and anything else in life. But im getting better and starting to believe in my self again.

The person underneath has a beautiful soul and has alot of faith in their self.

True- but i can also be the worst person to piss off too... i can have a temper. But my friends mean the world to me!

The person underneath pees in the shower

.....Yup.... that would be me! Always have, always will! I blame the frequent UTI's for always wanting to empty on appropriate occasions... or otherwise. Oh dear, that's TMI too!

The person underneath reflects a positive mental attitude to those around and brings light to the room...

True!

.....Yup.... that would be me! Always have, always will! I blame the frequent UTI's for always wanting to empty on appropriate occasions... or otherwise. Oh dear, that's TMI too!

The person underneath reflects a positive mental attitude to those around and brings light to the room...

I hate to toot my own horn but TRUE! (well at least I am told)

I am feeling Uber positive right now, but generally I have a positive mind-set anyway :)

The person underneath "Is comfortable spending time by themeself and doesn't always have to be busy to keep their mind occupied".

The person underneath "Is comfortable spending time by themself and doesn't always have to be busy to keep their mind occupied".
and that is true of me or does reading a book/newspaper or being in here count as being busy? Mmm?
The person underneath is dealing with their negative self-esteem and are starting to feel it's a thing of the past & is best left there.

That's true. I've come a long, long way but have lots further to go. Can you believe that when I was a teenager I found it difficult to even look in the mirror? I went through a phase of hating myself so much I was that bad. Anyway, life's come a long way, my married life has been bliss and happy (if not hard work!) and I'm in a much better place mentally than I have been before. But the journey never stops. I am starting to read "Women Who Think Too Much" which I think sounds JUST LIKE ME!!!!!

The person underneath knows that a bit of happiness goes a long way - so spread it round!

True... though tell me that once more when I've got out of the RIGHT side of bed... definitely didn't today!!!

Never mind...

The person underneath holds the keys to long-term success in her hands and knows she can keep her health in order no matter what the day to day stresses being.

True... i think everyone on here deserves a cuddle for doing so well... and even though its only been 10 days for me... i think thats still cuddle worthy :)

The person underneath is a major fan of 'packed to nthe rafters'..

True... i think everyone on here deserves a cuddle for doing so well... and even though its only been 10 days for me... i think thats still cuddle worthy :)

The person underneath is a major fan of 'packed to nthe rafters'..
Not true but I haven't actually watched it. Whoops!

The person underneath thinks that newbies to the forum are very sweet & their enthusiasm is contagious!
You are so right! We all deserve a big hug!!!:grouphug:

Very true- that's why I said it.
The person underneath feels like a butterfly hatching from a cocoon because Winter is now well & truly over & Spring has sprung!
(Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" ~Robin Williams)

Ha ha True!! I do deserve a cuddle for a number of reasons, I am up to day 14 on Cohens and also I entertained 2 friends with 5 kids under 4 between us this morning!!

OK, this is my first time and I am being daring!!

The person underneath looks at their reflection in shop windows and is pleased with the improvement they see!

True- most of the time but not always. Some days I still am wearing fat goggles.
The person underneath knows that she has done well/is doing well but needs sometimes to remind herself or needs someone else to remind her how far she has come.

True.
The person underneath is determined to get to her/his goal weight without self-sabotaging.

True.
The person underneath is determined to get to her/his goal weight without self-sabotaging.
False! I will self sabotage on occasion, but bounce bank more determined than ever.
The next person has gotten lost in a revolving door at least once in their life!

True- I feel like that happened today. My thread got moved to here without asking me if I minded at all.
This person thought that we had just a little bit of choice as to where we posted.
The person underneath respects people's wishes

Back