Cohen's Lifestyle The person underneath.....

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Good thinking Cuddlebones

True, when on Cohens nothing lasts long (including the fat you have to lose).

The person underneath loves the feeling that you can achieve anything that you get when on Cohens!!!

Thanks girls, I had forgotten about this-
True- It feels like the world is your oyster & you can achieve anything!
If you can do Cohen's you can do anything! Love it!!
The person underneath-
Has to learn to love herself so that she can better love others and step out into the world a stronger, happier & more confident woman.
Cheers, Cate.

True, I have very little low self esteem and self confidence. A couple of things I am hoping to learn to render on this new journey of mine!

The person underneath-Has learnt to love exercise.

False- ha ha. I'm loving this Summer & not looking forward to the cold. Brrrr!
The person underneath is going to finish 2009 slim, healthy & positive .

True! That will be the true test getting it done and making it all the way not just until 2009 but to the rest of my life!

The person below me love to cook with garlic.

Okay, I am trying this out.. wish me luck...

True, who doesnt like to add garlic... yum yum..

The person underneath is enjoying fitting into summer clothes.....

True- Snug fitting clothes, instead of big & baggy tents! Still haven't worn a dress, skirt, shorts or sleeveless top though. Still a little self-conscious! Sigh....I'll get there.
The person underneath is happy with her life & has few regrets..

Few regrets.. thats true... but big and baggy tents..thats a good one, i shall have to see if any of the outdoor supply shops would be interested in my fat clothes... ha ha ha...:)

The person underneath me feels deeply for all those affected by the bushfires in Victoria..

Chelle

Last edited:
True, it's heartbreaking -several families from our sister schools have been affected too so we are trying to help them in some small way.

The person underneath deserves a cuddle.

True- Well, I hope so anyway. I love cuddles!
The person underneath has donated (clothing, food, shoes but pref $'s) to the Victorian bushfire appeal or will in the next few days.

True, i donated at my doctors surgery today and when i was signing my medicare voucher i got thanked by the ladies at the counter... i cant bare to look at the news or the paper, it is just so sad..

The person underneath has a partner who knows how to behave on valentines day....:)

Chelle

Sorry, false. No partner any more and even in the good days he still didn't know how to behave on Valentines day. All you women with good men, appreciate them they are rare!!

The person underneath is so content with her life right now and is looking forward to the future!!

True- Sometimes I feel so happy that I try to tone it down a bit because there are so many people who are unhappy. I am one of the lucky ones in life. If I were about to die I would say "Well, I've had a great life!"
The person underneath has never had a facial, a manicure or one of those "indulgence packages" in her life, but really should when she gets to her goal-weight, even if she can't really afford it because she will well & truly deserve it!

False - last year my year 12's put in and bought me a luxurious day spa voucher and I did enjoy it BUT I've never paid for one myself and probably shouldn't feel guilty about spending money on myself!!

The person underneath is tired and thinks that time is whizzing by this year.

The person above has lost 9.8kgs & is now over a 1/3 of the way to her GW & is to be congratulated!! Wee hoo!!! Well done Del, xoxoxo, Cate
True- I feel totally stuffed today. Where did January go?
The person underneath is going to do something really relaxing this week-end, like read a book, have a picnic, go to the movies etc, instead of racing around like a chook with it's head cut off!

True and False depending on your point of view. I am going to take the bus and light rail system to the other side of town instead of taking my car. So for some, this might be "crazy" however, it will take almost 2 hours round trip, so first I am walking to the store and picking up a good book! Plus I am walking to stations a little far away so I get my walks in too!!

The person below me, had a wonderful Valentines day but was able to stay on Cohen's 100%

True.. after spending the day shopping with weigh2fat.. I returned home with good company, Edward Cullen and Jacob black... Ha ha ha, i was reading book three in the twilight series, Eclipse.. i have now read all 4 and plan on moving onto her next book host..:)
Valentines day 100% cohens... so sad i spent the evening with a book.. ha ha ha

The person underneath needs a good nights sleep:p

Last edited:
False... its 11am and too early to think about bed :)

The person below me is planning to go somewhere fun this weekend.

True... Kinda... I will be off to King Edward Hospital, My closest friend is having her baby tomorrow... So just try and keep me away.. ha ha ha...

The person underneath wil also have a fun weekend..:)

Back