Cohen's Lifestyle The person underneath.....

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle

Cate

Long term member
This is what you do-The first person writes a statement to which the next person either replies true or false, adding something extra as an explanation if they wish and they then add their own statement for the next person to reply true or false to......and so on.

I will start the ball rolling (hopefully) with my first statement.

The person underneath now absolutely loves yoghurt and eats it almost every morning.

Last edited:
The person underneath now absolutely loves yoghurt and eats it almost every morning.

False. Yogurt is cow juice mixed with bacteria poop.

The person underneath has a dog named Bingo.

False- they're called Sophie & Ingrid.
The person underneath is really happy with their life right now

True. I am happy, joyful even...just want to finish school and lose weight:)

The person underneath has traveled out of the country.

True! Although I don't consider Mexico and Canada much of a travel. :)

The person underneath has a fear of spiders.

I'll keep it going-Yes, I loved New York. I thought it was the most exciting place I have ever been to or ever likely to see for the rest of my life! Lunch at Po's in Greenwich Village....aaahhhh...
The person underneath reads the forum but rarely posts because she does not have much that is positive to tell or doesn't think anyone else would be interested in her story.

True. Read it at least twice a day, but don't always post due to either time or I have nothing to say.

The person underneath is rebuilding her self esteem and confidence and loving it!!!

true! Ive been making a point of being girly and wearing girly stuff, even pink and bought some skirts and dresses.
went as far as learning how to make my eyebrows look good, and hair and stuff. its awesome stuff

The person below is going to take up a new sport and is a bit wary

true! Ive been making a point of being girly and wearing girly stuff, even pink and bought some skirts and dresses.
went as far as learning how to make my eyebrows look good, and hair and stuff. its awesome stuff

The person below is going to take up a new sport and is a bit wary

True! I actually want to take up running, and maybe cycling :D Want more things to get me active.

---
The person below has brown hair!?

True- Well I once had dark brown hair. It's now mostly silver!
The person underneath lives in the country and has a wonderful view from her home.
PS Aleeluh- Check out Wishes diary & web page & you'll soon be cycling. Very inspirational!
Cheers, Cate

True- Well I once had dark brown hair. It's now mostly silver!
The person underneath lives in the country and has a wonderful view from her home.
PS Aleeluh- Check out Wishes diary & web page & you'll soon be cycling. Very inspirational!
Cheers, Cate

False! Although I use to when I was younger, its only about a 10 min drive to the country though:p I live in a very small town!

The person below loves fish!

Thanks Cate, !

True- They're delicious. I hope that's what you meant!
The person underneath loves 70's music (ok- I'm the right age! Cate, laughs at herself....before anyone else does)

False- I'm allergic to cats & also don't like how they decimate the native birds/lizards etc.
The person underneath has a positive outlook on life

True. I believe that what you believe, will happen if you believe strongly enough (sorry if that doesn't make sense to anyone.)

The person underneath has just made contact with a long lost friend

False- but it's a good idea! Now which old friend will I try to catch up with........?
The person underneath thinks the "Magnum, What do you worship?" ad at the bottom of this page, entreating us to "Join the ritual", meaning I guess the Magnum-eating ritual, is totally inappropriate & cruel for a weight-loss forum. What were they thinking of?

True! It does seem totally inappropriate!!!

The person underneath thinks that no matter how good a Magnum may look/taste (for the 2 minutes it takes to eat it), donating your "fat day" wardrobe to a charity because they're way too big feels MUCH better!

True, Can't wait to donate my fat clothes.

The person underneath is hoping that plateaus don't last too long

(this is great cate so thought I'd kick it along again)

Back