Cohen's Lifestyle The person underneath.....

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
Im gonna have to say false too that......off to spend the weekend with the in laws and they are a little on the boring side.

The person underneath loves sipping on a nice shiraz( when not on Cohen's, of course).......

True & false. I love a soft dry,red wine, like a Cabernet/Merlot
but also enjoy a Shiraz with a steak. Mm mmmm. About the only thing I miss on Cohen's!

The person underneath needs some Winter clothes to fit her new, slimmer size. (I didn't buy many last year. Maybe I was not confident of staying that size)

True, I was a good girl and donated all my larger winter clothes to the Victorian Bushfire Appeal. Not that we have much of a winter up here but I will have to buy a new sweater and some slacks/jeans.

The person underneath is proud how well she is doing but still lacks self confidence.

Wow what a good idea i think i will donate all my bras and fat clothes to the appeal too... The idea never even crossed my mind .. thanks kc...

True true.. how very true..
My Self confidence is slimmer then i am, but at least it has made some sort of apperance.. ha ha ha.. i spent yesterday in low heels and a dress... arghhh... it has been many a year, and the bonus.. no chaffing ... sorry was that TMI... ha ha ha:)

Okay...

The person underneath is enjoying finding the forgotten self....

True!!Slimming down and getting healthy........I am finding it to easier to smile and be happy! My new haircut(reward for reaching mini goal) is making me feel 19 again! I even dared to stop into a small boutique in town something I havent dared to do until now the weight is shifting!Just little things!

The person underneath likes to be seduced rather than being the seducer!
(I just thought I would sneak in a naughty question.)

False- I thought I would answer this one, just for fun. Get to 55 & female & I think you are rarely the seducer so I like to actually do the seducing every now & then (more so now than when I was big). It probably doesn't happen often enough.....lol..... in many ways. TMI for most but hey I still enjoy sex so that's good for you to know! I once asked a guy in his 90's at what age he gave up sex & he laughed & said "When I do I'll let you know!":sifone:
On that note.............
The person underneath is either looking forward to or already is able to wear nice, sexy undies & actually feel as though they look pretty good in them.

I'll tell you now, that is about the most personal I will ever get to anyone but my LH. Thank god I haven't turned into a dirty old woman.
Now, that can be embarrasing & pathetic!
xo Cate.

Hahaha!!Good stuff, Cate! I know exactly what you mean!!

True!! I love the thought of been able to buy sexy undies and lingerie and feel sexy wearing them!

The person underneath likes to be in company of good friends rather than staying at home.

False: I'm not realy one for cars and mechanics! LOL Im not a fan of merc's and prefer Volvo :smilielol5:

The person underneath feels good about investing in myself and realising that Im worth the effort! Dont count the days, make the days count!

Greets

hahahah Cate you're so funny to read...surely you can be sexy in your lovely lingerie at any age. There's beauty at every stages of our life.

Child: Cuteness
Teenager: Vitality
Youth: Energy
30s: Confidence
40s: Financial Stability
50s: Maturity
60s: Relaxed
70s: Practicality
80s: Calm
90s: Wisdom

So you see, at every stage of our life, there's something that we exude that equals to beauty. Dunno if I make sense, but those are the emotional state of being that comes with age.

False- I have only watched it once but didn't enjoy it much.
The person underneath is going to live the rest of her life as if she has been given a gift, just by being alive.

TRUE!!! I am starting to live my life as a gift! I am trying to treat myself better and love myself as I have value and that I am special and worth it!

The person underneath needs to be more commited to the program and give it there all (and stop making excuses)!

True, nickchicky! I do need to stop making excuses and give it my all, because I have come so far but still are a fair distance from my goal.

The person underneath needs to find more time for themselves to focus and relax......

TRUE!!!! Just wish i cld. Although im home all day, i just dont get ME time. Its mixed with housework, the dog (digging all aday) and trying to rehab and get ready for sm more surgery- its not really ME time!!!!! I wld love a massage and just a nice breakie and relaxing morning!! I cant get FOCUSSED on my needs nor can i relax!!! So much to do in such little time!!!

The person underneath wld like to feel as though they are being respected and not taken for granted by every one around them- ie, work, home, school etc..

TRUE: Feeling unappreciated is one of the worst feelings! And I myself fall victim to this! However, Im trying to shift from finding appreciation from others to being more - self appreciated- shifting the focus from other to myself. I am in control of my own emotions! I feel for myself!

The person underneath is OPTIMISTC, EAGER AND EXTREMLY DETERMINED!

Oooooh, oooooohhhh!! That's me!!! So TRUE!! :D
I'm very very excited about this program, since it works for everyone, so I know it'll work for me!

The person underneath misses latte's and cappucino's hehe
Even though they won't deviate for it! :p

The person underneath misses latte's and cappucino's hehe

False-
I have got so used to drinking long black coffees that cappuccinos have lost their appeal. They take away from the taste of the coffee too much. I have so few that I prefer to really enjoy that pure coffee taste. I have never liked lattes.

The person underneath-
Still has her mother and cherishes the fact. She speaks to her mother every week. We only have one and even though family can be so annoying (perhaps because we see their bad characteristics & know that we are repeating them) it will be absolutely heart-breaking when they are gone because they will be gone forever. There is nothing much worse than regret. Don't miss an opportunity to tell the people you love just how much you do love them, xo Cate

True-- (actualy brings tears to my eyes im so filled with emotion) Im honestly so so so so blessed with fantastic parents, both mother and father! I speak to my mom every week and whenever I need advise,guidance, support, love, acceptance or just a shoulder --SHE IS THERE! I dont want to think of the day that either one of them is not there anymore and whenever I do-- I want to cry! I cant imagine my life without them! I dont want to!

Love is such a Holistic feeling and can be applied to everything-- but the biggest application should be with people! Cherish the people in your life and dont be afraid to love new people! Tell the people you love-- tell them every day!

The person underneath : Aims to try and be the best person that I can possibly be, everyday. To try and not get so angry about stupid things! Living in the present and loving it!

The person underneath : Aims to try and be the best person that I can possibly be, everyday. To try and not get so angry about stupid things! Living in the present and loving it!

True in part. I just am. I'm not driven or ambitious but I hope what I am is ok. I think that I'm a good wife, mother, daughter, grandmother & friend. I do try not to get angry or upset about stupid or silly things and I do love living in the present. I love my life & I am happy.

(Starfish- My remarks re mothers was brought on by the fact that it is Mothers Day here in Aus this coming Sunday. My intense love for my sons makes me appreciate my own mother so much more. I miss my father very much. Your reply brought tears to my eyes. It was very sweet & so are you.)

The person underneath thinks Starfish & Luvbug are sweet, funny & inspirational. I love reading your posts & seeing your friendship flourish. Here's a big cheers to the South African connection! :cheers2: Cate

Back