Cohen's Lifestyle The person underneath.....

Prefix for Cohen's Lifestyle
True- I feel like that happened today. My thread got moved to here without asking me if I minded at all.
This person thought that we had just a little bit of choice as to where we posted.
The person underneath respects people's wishes
WELL... seeing that it hasn't gotten any traffic in how long???? (I requested the move)
Forum topics are split up that way so that any given forum isn't overrun with nontopic threads. it's a game... join the rest of us in Off-Topic, it's a fun sub forum!
And.. FALSE.... I'M AN ARROGENT BASTERD, and I drink this!!! - because regular arrogant bastard ale isn't bad-azz enough for me!:coolgleamA:
(you guys have wishes????? REally, I didn't know.. or maybe I just didn't care... hahahahahaha!!!!!)
ABAHOTSAUCEPCK-HotSauce-b3.jpg

The person below enjoys the soothing sounds of a good POLKA TUNE!

Last edited:
This post is exactly the reason I stay where I am. You may say- " Seriously, Cate? It's just a click away. It's a game, it's fun, and that's really where it should be, so everyone can enjoy it. GET OUT OF YOUR LITTLE HIDEY HOLE, THE WATER IS FINE!"
Ah Monster- the water is full of predators.
I'm glad that we don't have rude & uncaring people in our "little hidey hole." You call that fun?

This post is exactly the reason I stay where I am. You may say- " Seriously, Cate? It's just a click away. It's a game, it's fun, and that's really where it should be, so everyone can enjoy it. GET OUT OF YOUR LITTLE HIDEY HOLE, THE WATER IS FINE!"
Ah Monster- the water is full of predators.
I'm glad that we don't have rude & uncaring people in our "little hidey hole." You call that fun?
So... ask a moderator to move it back if it bothers you so much.
And predators, really? Who's a predator? The moderator are really good about shutting that sort of thing down.
I asked a moderator to move it in the first place, and they agreed with me... so I can't be that wrong. And what I typed was meant as joke. Really.
A J-O-K-E. I think it was an obvious joke too, like for people with a sense of humor.
Now... who besides me enjoys a good polka?

Last edited:
False- I'm not sure I even know what a polka is. I know it's a dance but that's about it.
The person underneathvalues her friends & family more than anything else.......

True- even when they cause me worry or forget my birthday(again).
The person underneath...has been feeling a bit down lately......

True but is picking herself up and looking on the bright side. A little worried that she is talking to herself a bit though. Hint, hint.

The person underneath loves reading books but wishes she/he had more time to.

True- but I'm taking more time now & reading a lot & loving it.

The person underneath needs constant reminders to love herself & look after herself...

Back