The 21 Day Club

As a postscript to the above post - it is now raining heavily... It doesn't take long to get back to less ideal weather...

Well I am afraid to say Day 11 was a total write off--neither stretched or played piano. Was just not up to either...

I can imagine that hot weather will help your water consumption.
Yes i'm pretty bad for not drinking water in cooler weather. But yup in the hot weather when I'm sweating it all out no problem at all in drinking a ton!

Well I am afraid to say Day 11 was a total write off--neither stretched or played piano. Was just not up to either...
Today is another day... Sorry you were not up to either - hope today is going better.

Hello, I am new to this place (like 5 mins ago!) I like the idea of 21 days but I must admit it does seem a long way off! So many possibles to choose, but I know its an easy one (for some) but I am going to try and have no chocolate for 21 days! OMG I am feeling sad just thinking about it!!

Welcome @Isola701 :) Good for you jumping right in with a tough one like that! Best of luck with it!

Well since I didn't get my day 11 done yesterday i'm still working on it for today. I did get my stretching in and pretty sure I'll get my piano in even if it's only one song!

Welcome @Isola701 :) Good for you jumping right in with a tough one like that! Best of luck with it!

Well since I didn't get my day 11 done yesterday i'm still working on it for today. I did get my stretching in and pretty sure I'll get my piano in even if it's only one song!

I am already struggling!!! :-(

I am already struggling!!! :-(
I would be the same if I tried to give up chocolate but i imagine it will get better over the next few days. Here's hoping!
I did get my day 11 complete with half an hour of stretching and piano each :)

Welcome Isola to both the forum and this challenge ...
My goodness - you've chosen a tough one to start with.
Be sure to brag here every day you manage that - I will certainly be impressed.

Well done Liza

day 19 Sunday zumba (same tracks at home)
day 20 Monday live zumba class
day 21 Tuesday zumba (same tracks at home)

That completes my current set of 21...

Tomorrow I start to try and have some water... I havent had any today yet - so I'm certainly not starting early...

So tomorrow I am meeting a friend and they suggested a "dessert" house to go and get some food.... I made a counter offer of Nandos!!!

Does piano count??
You mean because it has nothing to do with weight loss really? Yes counts for me mostly because I am looking at putting in positive things that increase my joy without resorting to food treats. I know it can seem a bit of a stretch but i think it counts.

I made a counter offer of Nandos!!!
I had to google that one as I wasn't familiar with it--i take it it's a lot healthier choice than the dessert house--good job!

hat completes my current set of 21...
Way to go Omega!!
Good luck with the water goal--do you have a goal for a certain amount or just some water every day?

Day 12 complete--piano and stretching 20 minutes each

Welcome Isola to both the forum and this challenge ...
My goodness - you've chosen a tough one to start with.
Be sure to brag here every day you manage that - I will certainly be impressed.
Hahah - i will feel like 21 months i think!

Way to go Omega!!
Good luck with the water goal--do you have a goal for a certain amount or just some water every day?

Thanks Liza

I'm pushing for 1 litre of plain still water. I have other liquids so I am not saying that this is the quantity that I will drink.
This is as an extra twist on my zumba which I am keeping at the same level (a class or 16 tracks).

Yes Nandos is chicken based, I guess you dont have them wherever you are from?
I live in a really small town--never heard of Nandos...not sure if they are in the bigger cities here though.
btw do you have a weight loss diary on here? It's a really active section of the forum and you get lots of support and can get into a lot of good details around your weight-loss journey--it's really good!

I'm pushing for 1 litre of plain still water. I have other liquids so I am not saying that this is the quantity that I will drink.
This is as an extra twist on my zumba which I am keeping at the same level (a class or 16 tracks).
Good for you Omega--water plus zumba sounds like the ultra combo!

Isola- you can put as little or as much as you like in a diary. No need to say what you weigh or where you live. Don't be scared :)

Liza - well done for getting your day 12 done.

Isola - We have Nandos here in England - but I have only been a few times. Where are you?
I imagine that just about everyone active here has a diary... Some diaries are more active than others... There is nothing to worry about... Some people use it to log food, others to chat about their lives... It can be a good place to chat about such things as emotional triggers and stresses amongst other things... People pop into your diary to cheer you on (and you may pop into theirs too)... Since none of your real-life friends know that you are here as Isola and none of us know who you are - there are no real privacy worries involved.

I have started my new 21 day challenge

Day 1 Wednesday - done
I did the normal 16 tracks of zumba and drank 1 litre of water.

I am england too, sorry sometimes you forget that the world wide web as people from all over on it!! I will go today and will have the Saucy Spinach its lovely and very healthy! I will start my diary today.. :)

Back