The 180's CLUB

Its Monday, the first day of my weigh in process and I am down a little. Hopefully this will hold, will still be well into the 180s, but getting closer to the 170s, so look out LaMa!

Doing well as ever!

Random side note: every time I see someone´s posted in this thread I can hear a darts announcer in my head...
Specifically Martin Fitzmaurice, at 35 seconds or so. Did you know that the prefix "Fitz" in a surname means they stem from a branch which didn´t have its own manor or castle to call themselves after?

Monday morning, first day of my weigh in and I am down a bit. Not enough to be out of the 180s but down. We'll see if it holds to Wednesday.

It's Tuesday and I am still down, pretty sure I will be down again tomorrow, still in the 180s but down. We'll see.

182, still here but the door is getting closer!

Thanks LaMa, and yes I often get up early. Guess that happens as you get older, earlier to bed and maybe a little less sleep.

Seriously: you spend so little time in these clubs it´s hardly worth making a cup of tea!

Welcome Sadie!! Good to see you here.

Today is Monday, day one of my weigh in and I am not sure I will have a loss this week. If not its no big deal after a few big ones. We will see what Wednesday brings.

Tuesday and I may be down a little, but not much this week. That's ok, I have had some good down weeks lately a plateau of a week or so doesn't mean much. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I think you got here on May 6th? That´s four weeks tomorrow. Not a bad time frame to lose 10 pounds . And I wouldn´t be surprised if your scale surprised you tomorrow :)

I am new to the forum. Looking for some people going through weight loss journey as well. At 188.7 this morning.

Hi, Peachy & welcome to the forum. The diary section of the forum would be the best place to start & to get to know others. You'll find it at https://weight-loss.fitness.com/forums/weight-loss-diary.9/ Tell us a bit about yourself, what you plan on doing etc & you should get support.

Back