The 180's CLUB

Just left the 190's Club Today! :hurray:

Lost 2.4 lbs and now I'm 187.6

i joined this forum 10 days ago at 189 lb. scale even showed 185lbs a few days ago but it was 187lbs the last time i check 2 days ago..soooo desperate to leave 180s..my goal is to get to the 160s by March 2016..lets see..i m gonna start jillian micheal's 60days bdyshred plan tomorrow..need to find the meal plan that comes with it..so that i lose the maximum weight..iA

i joined this forum 10 days ago at 189 lb. scale even showed 185lbs a few days ago but it was 187lbs the last time i check 2 days ago..soooo desperate to leave 180s..my goal is to get to the 160s by March 2016..lets see..i m gonna start jillian micheal's 60days bdyshred plan tomorrow..need to find the meal plan that comes with it..so that i lose the maximum weight..iA

Broke the 187.6 curse.. :rofl:

I'm now 186.4 :hurray:

Hoping to breeze through the 180's and be in the 170's Club quickly!!

New member - stuck at 184.5 goal is 128.0...loooonnngggg way to go.

Hey Deelpage, what are you doing to lose the weight?
I've been having fun with a 30-day challenge that I post to my Facebook profile in a video each morning. Been keeping me on track like never before. Have F-U-N with this weight loss thing, it's works better. :) ~ Allison Kodama

That's a great way to stay on track, Allison. Keeps yourself accountable because everyone expects your daily video.

I have been in the 180's club for 51 days now. I have been down to 180.2Lb twice but just could not open the door to 170's, currently at 182.22Lb. My target is 154Lb (11 stone).

My weight loss has been stalled for 30 days, even though I have been very strict with the calorie counting. Tomorrow is the start of a new period of 4 cycles and I am confident that the slump will be over. I am forever the optimist :)

Dave

I hope to join the 180s club a few months! Then switch over to the 170s club, and then even to the 160s club. But I first have to leave the 200s and go to the 190s! ;)

I dipped under 180 for the first time yesterday, but I am not claiming it until I have been under consistently for a week.

Dave

@Dave Welch - that is a good standard to have. To apply that to myself... I dip below 94 kg more and more often, but I still would say my weight is 94-95 kg, because that's the range where it is usually. I think having this standard prevents you from doing stupid things to drop below a certain weight, like not eating for a day, dehydrating yourself, exercising like crazy and weighing yourself afterwards. Completely theoretical example of course, not something that I would do :p *whistles*

I am one step closer to the 180's club (and also the 80's club in terms of kgs): today I entered the 190's club (89.5 kg)! ;)

I hit my 2016 lowest weight: 197 lbs!

By the way, my 2008-2015 record low is 185 pounds (which I hit last year). Getting closer to breaking that as well, and this time I won't let my weight creep up from it. Let's see if I can break it this year. That's 12 more pounds to lose, and there are 9 weeks remaining in this year (time flies, doesn't it?), so I would have to lose 0.75 pounds per week. In the last month I lost exactly 2 pounds per week on average, so it must be possible.

Anyways, even though I love to analyze the stats (as you may have noticed :p), I have decided to focus on developing healthy eating/exercising habits, not on the numbers themselves. Weight loss is not an activity, it's an outcome of a process of change, and I prefer to make lasting, long term changes over making temporary changes that lead to quick results, but fail to stick.

@Everyone - Keep on going! Don't worry about how much time it takes, just make positive changes to your habits, step-by-step, and you will see results! We will all cheer you on on the way! :D

I've been in the 180's quite a while - since I got a new scale. Started dieting about three weeks ago and 185 and almost out of here to the 170's club. Hope to post there soon.

Hello, people! :) I've just arrived in the 180s Club!
I expect I'll be here a while, but slowly, slowly, I plan on making my way down towards to 170s Club.

Reactions: PLB
Back