Skurgeon’s Diary

Wow man i'm gob smacked, the change is astounding!!! That has to be the the most positive physical transformation i've ever seen, your story and pics are inspiring :)

great looking gym also, 10 years ago there was a gym about a 3 minute walk from where i lived, it was fantastic...very roomy, great equipment, cheap, nice people. But it's shut now, i have no gyms nearby. I've just bought a bench etc i did a little earlier it felt nice albeit very tiring.

Transformation pics like that could make you good money - if you were willing to sell your soul and pretend it was all due to New Product X!

I put 14 45 pound plates on that weight sled today. That’s 630 pounds plus whatever the sled weighs. Pushed it to the end and back… was not easy but I did it!

I went crazy at breakfast and made a huge plate of chili cheese fries. This plate came out to over 1400 calories! By the time the day was done I had eaten 4787 calories!

426 Carbs
219. Fat
386 Protein.

I woke up this morning a 1/2 a pound lighter than yesterday….. How the hell did that happen?
BFB6E5E3-C17A-4B32-B16C-A990F3DC5F31.jpeg

Just off the top of my head…. Yesterday…. I drank about 6 liters worth of water, protein shakes, diet ginger ale, sparkling water and milk…

Drinking a lot doesn't mean you can't be dehydrated the next morning. Thermic effect of food could have made you sweat a lot at night? Unless you're a thermonuclear reactor it's really the only option. Or, y'know, amputation.

Drinking a lot doesn't mean you can't be dehydrated the next morning. Thermic effect of food could have made you sweat a lot at night? Unless you're a thermonuclear reactor it's really the only option. Or, y'know, amputation.
Everything still seems to be here. All fingers and toes… can still count to 20…. Can count to 21 with my pants off! 🥒

Yesterday I did my regular leg workout which included pushing a weight sled with 630 pounds on it. Later on in the day I rode my bike to a friends house which is about 30 to 35 kms away and it took 70 minutes to get there. After a few hours I rode home which took another 70 minutes.

Felt strong the whole day and rode those 2 bike rides hard. Woke up today not tired and legs felt fine. Now at the end of the day as I go to bed legs feel a little sore but very little. Like 1 out of 10 soreness. Pretty remarkable I think that I can do that much volume and intensity with relatively no repercussions.

My ass was fucking huge!
Just looked at your pictures, very very impressive!

Like @Llama said you could make a fortune by claiming it was all due to some secret pill...
I went crazy at breakfast and made a huge plate of chili cheese fries. This plate came out to over 1400 calories! By the time the day was done I had eaten 4787 calories!
Impressive breakfast! If I ate anything close to what you do I'd be gaining weight for sure.
I woke up this morning a 1/2 a pound lighter than yesterday….. How the hell did that happen?
I have given up on interpretation of day to day fluctuations in weight. I have seen a loss after a binge, meant nothing long term.

You really are doing great, it's good to have you here.

Back