Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 269.8

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese McMuffin, 2 Hashbrowns all from Wawa, 3 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza).

Snack: 3 Fig Bars.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: NA

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 269.8

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 3 Hashbrowns, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch: 3 Pieces of Baked Chicken (Breast, Leg and Thigh, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Beans.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Chicken Enchilada).

Snack: 3 Pieces of Cheese.

Estimated Calories: 2420

Exercise: 1 Hour, 3 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.4

Breakfast: 1 Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 3 Hashbrowns, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch: 1 Cobb Salad, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Package of Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Poke Salad.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2620

I did pretty good, I didn't eat any sweets. I fell asleep when I got home so I didn't get a chance to exercise.

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 2 Sausage Egg and Cheese Croissants, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Piece of Peruvian Chicken, 1 side of Roasted Potatoes, 2 Yogurts.

Snack: 3 Pieces of Cheese

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters,1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 1 Hour, 2 Miles of Walking.

Still doing did pretty good, though I had a stomach ache which explains the Ginger Ale.

Today's Weight: 267.6

Breakfast: 3 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 sides of Hash browned Potatoes, 6 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Grain and Green bowl w/Harissa Chicken, Rice, Hummus and Tahini Sauce, etc., 1 side piece of Pita Bread all from CAVA

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Pepsi, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 4 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3210

Exercise: 2 Hours, 6 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 266.8

Breakfast: 4 Doughnuts, 1 Large cup of Coffee, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large Order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Dinner: 1 1/4 Hot Dog, 1 Hot Dog, from Wawa; 1 side of French Fries.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Pepsi, 1 Large Pepsi Can.

Estimated Calories: 4700

Today's Weight: 270.4

Breakfast: 2 Sausage Egg and Cheese Croissants, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Poke Bowl, Carrots w/Hummus

Snack: 3 Big Kat Bars.

Miscellaneous: 5 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

I was doing well then I screwed up and had 3 Kit-Kat Big Kat bars. I wanted a salad, but they were out.

Today's Weight: 269.2

Breakfast: 1 Egg Soufflé w/Spinach and Bacon, 1 Oatmeal w/Strawberries and Pecans, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Panera..

Lunch: 1 Chef Salad, 1 Snack Pack w/ Grapes, Cheese and Apple slices, 1 Pack of Crackers and Cheese.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Chicken Fried Rice).

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 3 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 268.0

Breakfast: 1 Egg Soufflé w/Spinach and Bacon, 1 Oatmeal w/Strawberries, 1 Large Coffee all from Panera.

Snack: 1 Fig Bar.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Cobb Salad, 1 Snack Pack w/ Grapes, Cheese and Apple slices.

Snack: 1 Large Chocolate Chip Cookie.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.4

Breakfast: 1 Egg Soufflé w/Spinach and Bacon, 1 Oatmeal w/Strawberries, 1 Orange Juice,1 Large Coffee all from Panera.

Lunch: 1 Cobb Salad, 1 Snack Pack w/ Grapes, Cheese and Crackers all from Wawa.

Dinner: Lean Cuisine Bowls TV Dinner (Shrimp Alfredo).

Snack: 3 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2600

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Bagel, 3 Croissants w/Jelly, 3 Cups of Coffee, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice.

Lunch: 1 Cobb Salad, 1 Snack Pack.

Dinner: Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Chicken Parmesan).

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 4 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3400

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 sides of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Croissants w/Jelly, 4 cups of Orange Juice, 1 Brule Latte from Starbucks.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chicken Teriyaki Bowl, 1 French baguette side all from Panera.

Snack: 2 Yogurts, 1 Banana

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke, 4 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3600

Exercise: 1 Hour, 2 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.0

Breakfast: 1 Waffle w/Syrup and Butter, 3 Croissants, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double Burger w/Bacon, 1 Large Order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper from Wendy's.

Dinner: 2 Slices of Pepperoni Pizza from Wegmans, 1 Cherry Coke.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 1 Hour, 4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 3 Croissants, Half of Bagel, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee.

Lunch: A few pieces of Sushi, 1 Side Salad.

Snack: 2 Bags of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Meatloaf).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2670

Exercise: 2 Hours, 7 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.0

Breakfast: 1 Egg Soufflé w/Spinach and Bacon, 1 Oatmeal w/Strawberries, 1 Orange Juice,1 Large Coffee all from Panera.

Lunch/Dinner: A few pieces of Sushi, 1 Cobb Salad.

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Breakfast: 2 Croissants, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 1 Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee..

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chef Salad, 1 Bowl of Sushi.

Snack: 3 Kit-Kat Big Kat Bars.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 2 Hash Browns, 1 Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chef Salad, 1 Bowl of Sushi.

Estimated Calories: 2320

Exercise: 2.25 Hours, 5.4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.2

Breakfast: 3.5 Waffles w/syrup and butter., 1 Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch: 1 Chef Salad w/ Honey Dijon Dressing, 1 Italian Sub all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Calamari Salad.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters2 Rum and Cokes, 2 Cocktails.

Exercise: .5 Hours, 1 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.8

Breakfast: 4 Scrambled Eggs, 2 sides of Hashed Browned Potatoes, 3 Strips of Bacon, 2 Glasses of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Lamb Gyro, 1 side of Chips, 1 Baklava all from Tazikis's.

Snack: 1 Cupcake.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 5 Miles of Walking.

Back