Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 267.6

Breakfast: 4 Croissants, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 1/4 Lb. Hot Dog, 1 Hot Dog, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Double Quarter Pounder w/Cheese, 1 large order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper.

Miscellaneous: NA

Estimated Calories: 3920

Exercise: 3 Hours, 7 Miles of Walking.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 268.2

Breakfast: 4 Croissants, 1 Banana, 1 bottle of Orange Juice, 1 24 oz. Coffee.

Snack: 3 Pieces of Chocolate.

Lunch: 1 Cobb Salad, A few Pieces of Sushi.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Lasagna.

Miscellaneous:3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 2 Hours, 5.4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.2

Breakfast: 4 Croissants, 1 Banana, 1 bottle of Orange Juice, 1 24 oz. Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chef Salad, 1 Chicken Salad Sandwich.

Snack: 2 Packets of Crackers, 1 Snickers Bar.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner ( Spaghetti w/Meatball), 2 pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: NA

Today's Weight: 269.6

Breakfast: 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissants, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 bottle of Orange Juice, 1 24 oz. Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Chef Salad, A few Pieces of Soppressata, Cheese and Olives.

Snack: 2 Bananas

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2820

Exercise: 1 Hour, 1.8 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.6

Breakfast: 1 Bagel, 2 Croissants, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Cups of Orange Juices, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 of Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Duchess Potato Casserole, 1 side of Green Beans.

Snack: 2 Bananas

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2 Hour, 6 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 of Rotisserie Chicken, 1 side of Duchess Potato Casserole, 1 side of Green Peas.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 1 Hour, 4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 1 Bagel, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 side of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 8 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: A few Pieces of Candy.

Lunch/Dinner: A few pieces of Ham, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Green Bean Casserole, 3 sides of Sweet Potato Casserole, 2 Dinner Rolls, 1 side of Marshmallow Delight.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 Cup of Milk, 2 20 oz. Sprites.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2 Hours, 5 Miles of Walking.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Charburger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Sprite all from Habit Burger.

Snack: 2 Cupcakes, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 6 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal w/Almond Milk, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 cups of Milk, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 24 oz. Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/ Shrimp and Ranch Dressing, 8 Pieces of Cheese, A few Pieces of Salami and Pepperoni.

Snack: 1 Cookie.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: 1 Hour 2 Miles of Walking.

I did pretty good except for the cookie. I would have walked more, but my feet were killing me more than normal. Maybe because I was thinking about some inserts I bought for my flat feet and was debating getting anther pair, for shoes that I wear the most.

Breakfast: 3 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana 2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 cups of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/ Shrimp and Ranch Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 side of Green bean Casserole.

Snack: 1 Packet of Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Piece of Ham, A few Pieces of Salami, Prosciutto and Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 3000

Breakfast: 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissants, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 24 oz. Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/Salami and Cheese

Snack: 1 Carrot Cake Snack Pack, 1 Banana.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 4 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 3 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Bacon and Egg, A few pieces of Cheese, Salami and Prosciutto and Crackers.

Snack: 2 Kit-Kat Big Kat bars, 1 Banana, 1 Hard-Boiled Egg

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: NA.

I REALLY need to avoid the vending machine at work. Also no more meat and cheese. I was going to walk, but when I started, I fell and hurt my knee.

Today's Weight: 266.8

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 side of Hashed Brown potatoes, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Dinner: 2 Small Tacos, 1 side of Tortilla Chips w/Queso, 2 Soft pretzels w/Queso Dip

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 6 Cocktails, 3 cups of Champagne.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 3 Miles of Walking.

Happy New Year!!

That would make such a difference. Try a week without any sweets except fruit, Matt & see how you go. I couldn't live without fruit.
I bought a bunch of fruit yesterday. I have bananas, also grapes, blackberries and blue berries.

Today's Weight: 267.8

Breakfast: 8 4-inch Pancakes w/Butter and Syrup, 3 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 1/4 Hot Dogs, 1 Bag of Chips.

Dinner: Crackers, A few Pieces of Salami, A few Pieces of Cheese.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: 2 Hours, 5.2 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 6 Pieces of Bacon, 3 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Small Pepperoni Pizza.

Snack: 1 Slice of lemon Cake.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 6 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 270.8

Breakfast: 1 Banana, 3 Croissants, 5 cups of Orange Juice, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Chili, A few Crackers.

Dinner: 1 Pieces of Ham, 1 large side of Corn, 3 Dinner Rolls.

Estimated Calories: 2410

Exercise: .5 Hours, 1.5 Miles of Walking.

I didn't do well yesterday so my weight obviously went up. I need to get back on track, the holidays kind of threw me off. It snowed here so I had a snow day and I didn't get a chance to walk that much. Also, since last night I've been feeling kind of sick. Since I was snowed in I didn't get tested but I plan on doing it tomorrow. Hopefully it's not COVID.

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 3 Croissants, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Lobster Bisque Soup.

Snack: 1 Slice of Carrot Cake.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2140

I spent the day trying to find a COVID testing place or a home kit, but every place was either out or booked. What's worse was I could just call since most places had a recording.

Back