Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 269.2

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee, 1 cup of Milk.

Snack: 2 Fig Bars

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Crab and Tiny Shrimp and Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup (Chicken and Dumplings).

Snack: 2 Snickers Bars.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 3150

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 1.6 Miles of Walking.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana, A few servings of Craisins

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Soup (Macaroni and Beef).

Snack: 1 Banana

Dinner: 1 Plate of Baked Spaghetti.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 2 Hours, 3.4 Miles of Walking.

I kind of messed up yesterday, though I did better today. My stomach was bothering me, I think it was the salad I had yesterday and a bit of the salad I had today. I'm going to avoid canned shrimp and crab meant in the future!

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Banana.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl w/Rice, Chicken, Mixed Vegetables and Cilantro Lime Dressing.

Snack: 1 Some Yogurt and Craisins.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2370

Exercise: 1 Hour, 2 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 2 Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 7 Strips of Bacon, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 1 side of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 2 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl w/Chicken and Rice, 1 side of Pita Bread.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale, 2 Rum and Cokes, 1 Whiteclaw, 1 shot of Bourbon, 1 Glass of Cider.

Estimated Calories: 3700

Exercise: .75 Hours, 2 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.0

Breakfast: 6 Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Original Burger, 1 Small order of Fries from Burger Bach, 1.5 Glasses of Dr. Pepper.

Snack: 1 Reece's Pieces Pack.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 2 Large Pepsi Cans.

Estimated Calories: 3850

Exercise: 1 Hours, 3 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.0

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 2 cups of Orange Juice, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl w/Chicken, Rice, Hummus, Lettuce and Cilantro Lime Sauce, 1 Bowl of Lobster Bisque.

Snack: 1 serving of Craisins.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Soup.

Dinner: 1 Burger w/Bacon, 1 Order of Fries, 1 1/4 Hot Dog, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Exercise: 2 Hours, 3 Miles of Walking.

I had a kind of a stressful day so I made a mistake and had a bunch of fast food for dinner.

Today's Weight: 271.0

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 serving of Yogurt, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, Bacon Bits and Ranch, 1 Bowl of Soup.

Snack: 1 Kit Kat Bar, 1serving of Yogurt.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2 Hours, 3 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 271.0

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Scrambled Eggs 4 Strips of Bacon 1 Glass of Orange Juice, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl w/Chicken, Rice, Hummus and Veggies, 1 Bowl of Soup.

Snack: 1 serving of Yogurt.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Meatloaf), 1 Bowl of Peas, 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Today's Weight: 267.8

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 7 Strips of Bacon 1 Glass of Orange Juice, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl w/Salmon, Rice, Hummus and Veggies, 1 Bowl of Soup.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 1 Hour, 4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 268.2

Breakfast: 4 Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 2 Glasses of Orange Juice, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 12 Chicken Nuggets, 1 Large Order of Waffle Fries, 1 Large Cherry Coke.

Snack: 4 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 3900

Exercise: 1 Hour, 3 Miles of Walking.

I ate a little too much and I felt kind of crappy today. I hade a literal pain in my butt and I had acid reflux bc I ate too much. Also I've been having trouble studying for my class. It seems that it goes in one ear and out the other.

Today's Weight: 269.0

Breakfast: 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 side of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Glasses of Orange Juice, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Brisket Sandwich, 1 Large order of Fries, 1 Chery Turnover, 1 Large Cherry Coke all from Arby's.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 3200

Today's Weight: 269.8

Breakfast: 4 Pieces of Toast, 2 Glasses of Orange Juice, 6 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Stagg Chili, 1 Bowl w/Rice, Chicken, Hummus and Cilantro Lime, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner( Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce).

Snack: 6 Fruit Bars.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters .

Estimated Calories: 2450

I had my appointment with the neurologist this morning. It was a new Doctor and he said if all goes well I might be able to stop taking seizure medication. The down side is I have to get another EEG and I can't drive for 3 months. He also wants me to take a blood test, to test my thyroid just in case that's the cause of my weight gain.

Breakfast: A few Bites of Oatmeal, 1/2 of an Apple, 1 Banana, 1 Glass of Orange Juice, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch 1 Bowl of Stagg Chili, 1 Bowl of Fajita Veggies and Chicken, 1 Banana

Dinner:???

Snack: 1/2 Yogurt, 3 Fruit Bars.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: ???

I got to get better at keeping track since I forgot this entry.

Today's Weight: 269.28

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 6 Strips of Bacon,1 Banana, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Honey Mustard Dressing, 3 Fruit Strip Bars, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Piece of Carrot Cake.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Macaroni and Beef).

Exercise: 1 Hour, 4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 268.2

Breakfast: 5 Waffles, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Bowl of Vegetables w/Meatballs.

Snack: 8 Fruit Strips, 2 Bananas

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Beer

Exercise: NA

I went to a meetup which was pretty fun, I had a large lunch so I wasn't hungry for dinner which was a mistake since I got hungry and at some snacks.

Breakfast: 4 Waffles, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 4 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Soup, 1 Salad w/Chicken and Egg.

Snack: 6 Fruit Strips, 1 Apple, .5 Yogurt.

Exercise: 1 Hour 2.5 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: NA

Breakfast: 3 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 sides of Has Browned Potatoes, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Zucchini Noodles, Veggies and Meatballs w/Marinara Sauce, 2 Pieces of Garlic Toast.

Snack: 4 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke.

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 5 Miles of Walking.

Last edited:

Today's Weight: 267.6

Breakfast: 2 Waffles, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 side of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 16 oz. Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Exercise: 1 Hours, 1.5 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 4 Pieces of Toast, 1 Cup of Oatmeal w/Milk, Honey and Cinnamon, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl w/Chicken, Rice, Spinach, Hummus, 1 Bowl of Baked Beans.

Snack: 6 Fruit Strips, 1 Banana.

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4.6 Miles of Walking.

Back