Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 265.8

Breakfast: 4 Croissants, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Lobster Bisque Soup, 1 Salad w/Shrimp and Crab.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder Soup.

Snack: A few Grapes, 2 Oranges.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: 1 Hour, 3 Miles of Walking.

I found a home test and unfortunately I tested positive for COVID. Luckily my symptoms have been mild.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad your symptoms are only mild, Matt. It looks like our younger son has it too, but his symptoms are worse. His boss was driving around searching for RAT's last night so that he could take a test.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 265.8

Breakfast: 3 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Yogurt w/Blackberries and Blueberries, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Shrimp Scampi), 1 Salad w/Shrimp and Crab.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Milk, 2 20 oz. Ginger Ales.

Estimated Calories: 2400

Exercise: NA

I'm glad your symptoms are only mild, Matt. It looks like our younger son has it too, but his symptoms are worse. His boss was driving around searching for RAT's last night so that he could take a test.

Yeah it's awful, most places are out of home tests and doctors offices are booked. My kit has two tests. I've used one and I'm saving one for Sunday.

Today's Weight: 267.0

Breakfast: 3 Blueberry Muffins 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: Bowl of Chicken Corn Chowder, 1 Salad w/Sardines.

Snack: A few Crackers.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Milk

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4 Miles of Walking.

I wish my weight would have stayed down. I felt better so I did some walking.

Today's Weight: 267.8

Breakfast: 1 Blueberry Muffin, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 sides of Hash Browns, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Double Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 Glass of Milk, 4 Cups of Orange juice.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 1 Hours, 3 Miles of Walking.

For some reason I was on the mood for Wawa hamburgers. So I got it delievered.

Today's Weight: 266.8

Breakfast: 10 Small Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries, 1 24 oz. Cherry Coke all from Wawa.

Snack: 4 Cupcakes.

Miscellaneous: 2 20 oz. Ginger Ales.

Estimated Calories: 3950

Exercise: .5, 1.2 Miles of Walking.

I tested negative for COVID so I splurged a little bit. I'm excited because I'm going to be taking courses to get my IT COMPTIA A+ certification and I start on Monday.

Today's Weight: 269.0

Breakfast: 3 Packets of Oatmeal w/Blackberries and Blueberries, 4 Scrambled Eggs, 4 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Fig Bar.

Lunch: 1 Bowl of Lobster Bisque, 1 Salad w/Sardines and Anchovies

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meatballs)

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Small Pistachio Latte.

Estimated Calories: 2300

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 2.5 Miles of Walking.

Breakfast: 3 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissants, 1 Bottle of Orange Juice, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: Eel Sushi, 1 Southwest Salad.

Snack: 1 Piece of Carrot Cake.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2250

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 2.5 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 267.6

Breakfast: 3 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl of Clam Chowder, 1 Salad w/Chicken, Bacon and Egg.

Snack: About 1/2 cup of Dried Cranberries.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 1950

I felt really tired today and for some reason I felt full even though I didn't eat as much as I usually do. I had my class and I had trouble staying awake.

Breakfast: 2 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissants, 2 Hashbrowns, 1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Plate of Sushi.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Big Kat Bar.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 20 oz. Ginger Ale.

Estimated Calories: 2340

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 1 Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissant, 3 Hashbrowns, 1 cup of Orange Juice.1 Large Coffee all from Wawa.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Salad w/Anchovies and Sardines and Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Lasagna Soup.

Snack: 1 Kit-Kat Big Kat Bar, 1 Snickers Bar, 2 Fig Bars, 5 Fruit Strips.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 1 Hours, 2 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.0

Breakfast: 4 Waffles, 1 cup of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Pumpkin Muffin from Starbucks.

Lunch/Dinner: 1/2 Roast Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Steamed Broccoli, 1 Zucchini Muffin, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Arby's.

Snack: 4 Fig Bars, 5 Fruit Strips.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Medium Latte, 3 Rum and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 4550.

Exercise: 1 Hours, 2 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 268.6

Breakfast: 2 Waffles, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Hashed Browned Potatoes, 2 Scrambled Eggs, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner ( Pepperoni Pizza).

Dinner: 1 Double Bacon Cheeseburger, 1 side of Fries all from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke, 1 Large Can of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 3050

We had a snow/ice storm so I couldn't really go out. So I spent most of the day setting up my work station since I'm going to start working from home.

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 2 Large Bowls of Cereal,1 cup of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Plate of Shrimp Tempura Sushi

Dinner: 2 Pieces of Quiche.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 1 20 oz. Cherry Coke.

Estimated Calories: 2550

I spent some of the day resetting up my home work station again. The table I got ended up being too small so I brought a table from my father and selling the desk I bought. I was going to walk but I was sore from yesterday and today.

Today's Weight: 269.2

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 cups of Coffee, 1 cup of Milk.

Snack: 1 Banana

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Anchovies and Ranch Dressing, 1 Bowl of Soup (Beef Macaroni).

Snack: 2 Fig Bars.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Lasagna.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2610

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 5.8 Miles of Walking.

It was my first day teleworking and I got off to a rough start but did pretty well. At least when I'm at home I won't have to worry about the vending machine, though I did have some Fig Bars.

Back