Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 271.2

Breakfast: 4 Blueberry Muffins, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Chicken Salad Shorti, 1 Side Garden Salad w/Balsamic Dressing all from Wawa; 1 Bag of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli), 2 pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2 Hours, 4.6 miles of Walking.

I ate a little too much, especially the muffins! I bought them on impulse at Target. At least I did some walking.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 1 Scrambled Egg, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Eggo Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Meatball Shorti, 1 Bag of Chips.

Snack: 2 Mini York Peppermint Patties, 1.5 Bananas.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 Old Fashioned's

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: 1 Hour, 2 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 sides 0f Hashed Brown Potatoes, 2 Eggo Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 1 cup of Coffee, 3 cups of Milk.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Bowl with Steak Shawarma, 1/2 cup of Strawberry-Melon Lemonade all from Mezeh.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 6 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3250

Exercise: 20 minutes, 1 mile of Walking.

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 sides of Hashed Brown Potatoes, 2 Eggo Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 1 cup of Coffee, 1 cup of Milk.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Rib Sandwich, 1 Large Order of Curly Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper

Snack: 1 Cupcake.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Bottles of lemonade, 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper

Estimated Calories: 3750

Exercise: 2 hours, 4.2 miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 272.8

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club Sandwich, 1 Chef Salad, 1 Pack of Cheese/Grapes/Crackers.

Dinner: 1 lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Chicken Enchilada).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2280

Exercise: 1 hour, 2.4 miles of Walking.

I wasn't thrilled with the fact my weight went up. I tried not to east as much today.

Today's Weight: 272.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Poke Bowl, 1 Plate of Crab Sushi.

Dinner: 1 Bowl of Ramen Noodles.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1/2 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2020

Exercise: 2 hours, 4 miles of Walking.

I wished my weight went down a little more. At least I did a lot of walking. I'm going to try to walk a little earlier, since it was dark and Im sure I heard some coyotes. :eek:

Today's Weight: 271.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club Sandwich, 1 1/4 lb. Hot Dog, 1 Bowl of Grapes, Cheese Cubes and Crackers all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Leak Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza).

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2450

Exercise: 2 hours, 5.6 miles of Walking.

I walked a little too much, I walked over 5 miles and my legs felt like rubber when I got back.

Today's Weight: 269.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Roast Beef Sandwich, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Mini York Peppermint Patty.

Snack: 2 Reece's Pieces Snack packs, 3 Olli Snacks.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: NA

Today's Weight: 268.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2.5 cups of Orange Juice, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Nutri Grain Bar.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Steak Taco Salad, w/Rice Dressing, Sour Cream, 1 Bag of Tortilla Chips.

Snack: 1 Banana, 1 Small Snickers Bar.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 5 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 3.8 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 266.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 sides of Hash Browns, 2.5 cups of Orange Juice.

Lunch: 1 Korean Beef Noodle Bowl, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Noodles and Co.

Snack: 1 Banana, 2 Yogurts.

Dinner: 2 Fish Tacos.

Snack: 1 Small Snickers Bar.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 7 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 1 Hour, 3 Miles of Walking.

It was Halloween weekend so I dressed up in a horrible costume I made up at the last minute and drank too much. I also had to glue the bottoms of my shoe soles came off, which really sucks. I'd like to have a pair that will last longer than 5-6 months. Anyone have any walking shoe recommendations?

Today's Weight: 267.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 2 Bananas, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Rice Crispies Bar.

Lunch: 1 Dave's Double w/Bacon, 1 Large Order of Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza)

Snack: 1 Cinnamon Roll from Wawa.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 Large can of Pepsi.

Estimated Calories: 4100

Exercise: 2.25 Hours, 5.4 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 270.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 1 Banana, 3 Nutrigrain Bars, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Burrito Bowl, 1 Small Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters

Estimated Calories: 2700

Breakfast: 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 Banana, 3 Nutrigrain Bars, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Taco Salad w/Steak, Guacamole and Sour Cream,, 1 Small Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Snack: A few Pieces of Candy.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Herb Roasted Chicken), 2 pieces of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2650

Breakfast: 8 Pieces of Banana Nut Bread., 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 3 Pieces of Baked Chicken, 1 side of Mashed Potatoes, 1 side of Macaroni and Cheese, 1 Roll.

Snack; 1 Kit-Kat Bar.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza).

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: NA

Today's Weight: 270.2

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 Packets of Oatmeal, 4 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Burrito Bowl, 1 Small Bag of Tortilla Chips all from Chipotle.

Snack: 2 Snickers Bars.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 4 Cocktails.

Estimated Calories: 3450

Exercise: 1 Hours, 2 Miles of Walking.

My scale has been acting up and I almost went out and bought a new one, then I realized there was a second place to put batteries so I changed those batteries and it worked. I think the last few readings have been inaccurate unfortunately.

Today's Weight: 269.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 servings of Hash Browned Potatoes, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Lamb Meatball Pita from CAVA.

Snack: 1 Gelato Sundae.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 2 Hours, 5.5 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 269.6

Breakfast: 4 Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 cup of Milk..

Lunch/Dinner: 2 1/2 Hotdogs, 5 Chicken tenders all from Wawa.

Snack: 1 small Bag of Tortilla Chips, 1 snack sized Bag of Popcorn, 1 Snack sized bag of Baked Cheetos.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 3 20 oz. Cherry Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3950

Exercise: 1.5 Hours, 3.8 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 271.0

Breakfast: 2 Waffles w/Syrup and Butter, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 cup of Milk., 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club Sandwich, 1 Snack size Bag of Popcorn, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Snickers Bar, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Pepperoni Pizza).

Snack: 1 small Bag of Tortilla Chips, 1 snack sized Bag of Popcorn.

Estimated Calories: 3100

Exercise: 2.5 Hours, 6.2 Miles of Walking.

Today's Weight: 271.4

Breakfast: 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 5 Strips of Bacon, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club Sandwich, 1 Snack size Bag of Popcorn, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meatballs), 2 Slices of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 3 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2380

Exercise: 10 minutes of Walking.

I felt like crap today, I got my booster shot and my flu shot. I was tired all day, and I got chills later on in the night plus a fever. I tried to do some walking on my lunch hour so I can kind of wake myself up.

Today's Weight: 270.4

Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Cheese on Ciabatta, 1 Blueberry Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 1/2 of a Bowl of Oatmeal w/Strawberries w/Pecans all from Panera; 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Roast Beef Club Sandwich, 1 Snack size Bag of Popcorn, 1 Bag of Chips, 1 Banana.

Dinner: 1 Lean Cuisine TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meatballs), 2 Slices of Toast.

Estimated Calories: 2500

Exercise: .75 Minutes, 2 miles of Walking.

I felt a little better today though I got a headache later in the evening so I had to cut my walk short. At least I'm off tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back