Matt's Diary

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 264.6

Breakfast: 2 Bagels, 1 Packet of Oatmeal,1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Bowl (Lettuce, Cucumbers, Yellow Rice, Avocado, Onions, Chicken, w/Vinaigrette Dressing), 1 Apple, 1 Bag of Grapes.

Snack: 2 Nutri-Grain Bars, 1 Package of Nekot Cookies, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters.

Estimated Calories: 2750

Exercise: .5 Hours of Walking.

Current Goal: Rebuilding my Finances, Staying Healthy, and Getting back on Track!

Today's Weight: 264.0

Breakfast: 3 Bagels, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Chicken Bowl (Lettuce, Cucumbers, Yellow Rice, Avocado, Onions, Chicken, w/Vinaigrette Dressing), 1 Apple, 1 Bag of Grapes.

Snack: 1 Nutri-Grain Bar, 2 Reece's Bars, 4 Yogurts.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Lasagna).

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 2 Cocktails, 1 Whiteclaw

Estimated Calories: 2800

Exercise: 1.25 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 263.2

Breakfast: 3 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hashbrowns, 2.5 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Horseradish and Cheddar Sandwich, 1 side of Chips, 1 Large Dr. pepper all from McAllisters Deli.

Snack: 2 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Glass of Milk, 3 Cocktails, 1 Glass of Wine.

Estimated Calories: 2950

Exercise: 2.5 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 261.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hashbrowns, 1 Bagel w/Cream Cheese, 3 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 2 1/4 Hot Dogs, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wawa.

Dinner: 1 Dave's Double, 1 Large order of French Fries, 1 Large Dr. Pepper all from Wendy's.

Snack: 3 Cupcakes

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 Glass of Milk, 1 medium Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4800

Exercise: 2 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 265.6

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Strips of Bacon, 4 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, some Guacamole, and Italian Dressing, 1 Package of Charcuterie, 1 Apple, 1 Nature Valley Bar.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner ( 4 Cheese Ravioli).

Snack: 3 Cupcakes

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Glasses of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 3300

Exercise: NA

Today's Weight: 266.6

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 5 Strips of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Ham and Prosciutto, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, some Guacamole, and Italian Dressing, 1 Package of Charcuterie, 1 Apple.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce), 4 pieces of Garlic Toast.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 2 Glasses of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Exercise: 3 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 265.2

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 7 Strips of Bacon, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Salad w/Chicken, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, some Guacamole, and Italian Dressing, 1 Package of Charcuterie, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Package of Reece's pieces, 1 Package of Nekot Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Baked Macaroni).

Snack: 4 Yogurts.

Estimated Calories: 2550

Today's Weight: 264.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Packets of Oatmeal, 1 cup of Milk, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Salad w/Ham and Prosciutto, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, some Guacamole, and Italian Dressing, 1 Banana, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Nutri Grain Bar, 2 Packages of Nekot Cookies.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce).

Estimated Calories: 2650

Today's Weight: 265.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Toast, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 3 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1/2 Salad w/Chicken, 1 Hard Boiled Egg, some Guacamole, and Italian Dressing, 1 Olli Charcuterie Pack, 1 Apple.

Snack: 1 Nutri Grain Bar, 2 Kit-Kat Bars.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner (Beefaroni), 2 Pieces of Toast.

Miscellaneous: 4 Bottled Waters, 3 Rum and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 2900

Exercise: 1 Hour of Walking.

Today's Weight: 264.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hash Browns, 3 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 12 Chicken Nuggets, 1 Large order of Waffle Fries, 1 Large Cherry Coke all from Chic-Fil-A.

Snack: 2 Scoops of Gelato

Miscellaneous: 2 Cups of Milk, 1 Large Can of Pepsi, 1 20 oz. Sprite, 2 Cocktails, 3 Rum and Cokes.

Estimated Calories: 3500

Exercise: 1.75 Hours of Walking.

Today's Weight: 262.0

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 8 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hash Browns, 3 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 Large Pepperoni Pizza, 1 Piece of Tiramisu.

Miscellaneous: 1 Bottled Water, 2 Cups of Milk, 1 Large Can of Pepsi, 2 20 oz. Dr. Peppers.

Estimated Calories: 5300

Exercise: 3.4 Hours of Walking.

Ok for some reason the last few entries have been deleted so I'm just going to just start with Sunday.

Today's Weight: 266.8

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 1 side of Shredded Hash Browns, 3 Pancakes w/Syrup and Butter, 2 cups of Coffee.

Snack: 1 Cupcake, 1 Funnel Cake Frappuccino all from Starbucks.

Lunch/Dinner: 1 original Burger, 1 Order of Small Fries, 1 Sprite all from Burger Bach.

Snack: 1 Slice of Carrot Cake.

Miscellaneous: 1 20 oz. Dr. Pepper.

Estimated Calories: 4100

The forum wasn't meant to keep returning in the old format apparently & there was always the risk that we would lose those entries since the 2nd of August.
Well done on 2 hours of walking, Matt. Are there any dogs in your apartment complex that could do with some walking?

Today's Weight: 269.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich (Sourdough, Mayo, Salami, Ham, Prosciutto), 1/2 of an Apple, 2 bags of Chips.

Dinner: 1 Stouffers TV Dinner ( Pub Burger).

Snack:4 Yogurts.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2450

The forum wasn't meant to keep returning in the old format apparently & there was always the risk that we would lose those entries since the 2nd of August.
Well done on 2 hours of walking, Matt. Are there any dogs in your apartment complex that could do with some walking?

Thanks! I'm not sure, I can ask around.

Thanks! I'm not sure, I can ask around.
I know that you would still be missing Misty & I find I enjoy my walks much more with the company of a dog 🐕 Someone who is not so mobile would probably be grateful for the offer :)

Today's Weight: 269.4

Breakfast: 2 Scrambled Eggs, 4 Pieces of Bacon, 2 Pieces of Toast, 2 cups of Coffee.

Lunch: 1 Sandwich (Sourdough, Mayo, Roast Beef and Cheese), 1/2 of an Apple, 2 bags of Chips, 3 Kit-Kat Bars.

Dinner: 1 Sushi Plate.

Miscellaneous: 2 Bottled Waters, 1 cup of Milk.

Estimated Calories: 2700

Exercise: 1 Hour of Walking

I'm trying but I can't stay away from the vending machine!

Back