Marsia's Diary

I am so happy for you about the house! That is such good news. G & I couldn't bear someone living in our house that we didn't like. I think we are hoping that one day one of our sons will live here, but if not then we will be very choosy. Like yours, a lot of love & hard work has gone into our home.
I'm so excited for your future, hon :grouphug:
Thanks for the link to the benchtop oven. That one looks excellent, but I don't think is available here in Australia. I'll check them out next Friday when we go to town.

:party::party::party: I have nothing to add. I'm just so happy for you!

Great news on that nice woman getting the house. So nice to have someone that truly appreciates it and someone you feel good about passing it onto.
but doing 3 hours of leaf blowing, organizing the garage, and laundry and weird little stuff like re-hooking up the dryer vent made me quite tired. Then walking all over made me sleepy. So I am still recovering, I think
That just sounds like a tiring day whether you're recovering or not.
I woke up this morning and weighed myself and am down another pound. I am feeling happy!
Awesome--sounds like you are in steady weight loss now!

Thanks LaMa! I woke up this morning and weighed myself and am down another pound. I am feeling happy!
Excellent news! We're back on track!!! I stayed off the scales this morning as I felt a bit bloated but will weigh myself tomorrow.

Best of luck! Hopefully the stuff in the garage has fewer enotional ties so you can get on with terrifying efficiency.

I am feeling so grateful that a whole family who will love our house and land are going to get it. I pointed out a gate that goes to a big tree we were planning to put a treehouse in, and everyone's face lit up. They will have such a great time continuing our happy plans for the place. It is starting to sink in how wonderful that is!
This is so good! I hope something similar happens when we decide to sell our place. I designed the layout of our home too & I take pride in it. I love it when people love our place.
Today is a packing the garage day. Wish me luck!
Pfft! You don't need luck. You just need energy. I can spare a little this morning. I just sent it to you. You can do it, hon.

Can't wait for the feet up and tea sipping part!!!
You definitely deserve it.
I went and got a nice dress this morning for a fancy event in December.
Ooo, nice! What kind of dress did you get?
We got about half or more of the garage sorted today and quit when it was too dark to see.
Wow, great work!
I am starting to not feel lethargic anymore.
That's the best part of getting back on track for me.

PS:
My cat loves wet cat food, so I see why her teeth are like that. I think I'll try cooked chicken, too.
A lot of cats won't drink water even when dehydrated and not giving them wet food can cause kidney issues so please ask your vet before changing anything.

Sometimes I go to type a post & then read someone else's & they have said what I was about to say. A very good day, M xoxo
PS Except for the cats. I know very little about cats :)

I got a nice simple black dress that is knee length and is short sleeved and ties under the chest. It's rayon and super soft and comfy. And then I got a lightweight jacket with no buttons or clasps that is slightly longer than the dress that has a Japanese-like pattern in black and white
That sounds gorgeous!
I am in your position Cate, of probably losing a lot of water weight at first, but losing is losing and nothing to sneeze at!
Water weight is the most annoying weight in my opinion. It may come back easily when we stray but dropping it feels so good.

That dress & jacket sound lovely, M. It's really important for us to feel good about how we look, no matter what weight we are. I'm not vain & I don't think you are either, but it's good for morale & self-esteem. I'm glad I bought some bigger clothes that I feel good in.
Your day sounds very productive. There's good nostalgia & not so good & yours sounded good :)
Like you, I don't care if it's water weight at first. It feels so good to have things moving in the right direction.

I just so want to be done with this and move on!!!
I felt that in my bones...

How wonderful to feel true hunger but also fill up properly on reasonable portions. I´m sure the "shoebox" will look extra cozy in Christmas dress-up.

I get nice and filled up without the weight gain. It feels really good to be very hungry, but I get filled up with less food than normal. Maybe my stomach shrunk a little? Not sure why the change happened, but so glad it did!
The same thing has happened with me :)
I can feel that the weight has lifted from your shoulders & the end is in sight. You have made quite a few people happy, M with your giveaways. I like giving stuff away.
I have only started with my Christmas decos (my tree) & will put some more up tomorrow. I usually do it on my own, but will have to get G to help me this year as I had better not get up a ladder or climb up on stone walls. This Christmas will be a new beginning for you & your family xo

I imagined you as a happy cat stretching out & enjoying the sun, absorbing the smells & just relaxing. It sounds so good to read about you being so relaxed & happy. It's a new life, M & new beginnings :beating:

:iagree: I love that you're getting to unwind a bit and take the time to see the joy in what you're doing.

Back