Weight-Loss Lose a turkey for Christmas

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down two Cornish Game Hens and on track to lose two turkeys by Christmas:

Starting weight (Oct 6): 280.2 lb

Current weight (Oct 19): 274.6 lb (2 turkey schedule: <276.1)

Goal weight (Dec 25): <256 lb
Wowsers! That is very impressive!

Well done, Em!

Great job Em and Err!

Wednesday weigh-day... I stopped the binge cycle too late to reach this week´s goal but I am 1.5 kg down from last week´s bloated bloatiness, putting me at 78 kg exactly. The goal for this week is to lose another 0.5 kg. We´ll see how it goes :)

Well done, hon. I'll weigh tomorrow.....fingers crossed I have lost a couple of grams :blush5:

Let's see the group is now collectively down 3 bananas, 2 Cornish game hens, 1.5 kg and with Cate maybe a few grams. And several are holding steady. I am sure I missed a few, Emily are you keeping the official group tally here? It does seem to be getting complicated.

I am still in my turkey, up high near the neck perhaps but still in it.

Fun challenge!

I think Rob just got himself a job ;) I'm not counting my loss until the end of the month at least. :)

Well done, Starlight. I stayed the same this week, which isn't bad given that I overate on Saturday and Sunday.

I thought I had lost another 1lb but seemingly this morning the scales said 0.5 lb . Still aiming for 1.5 lb over the 2 weeks so hopefully next Wednesday I will see it .

LaMa I was thinking if I ate pringles and big bar of choc I would gain so well done ! Well done starlight

Things are going well here...
I was ill last week and lost quite a bit all at once - but seem to have held it off on recovery which is a bonus.

start weight = 13st 8.25 ie 190.25
current weight 13st 2.25 ie 184.25

Thanks - I dropped 4 pounds in two days with a tummy bug getting rid of everything and stopping me from eating... I didn't expect to keep the loss when the dust settled - but five days later I am back doing some exercise (not quite my normal schedule) and eating normally and still at the low weight.

& there's another half a turkey. Glad you're feeling better, Margaret xo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back