Weight-Loss Lose a turkey for Christmas

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, thanks Cate. I'm kicking off my campaign tomorrow. :hurray:

I'm in! I had a binge yesterday so let's count that as a last hurrah and start right now. At 77.0 kg.

I normally hate challenges but I totally love this one . It’s been in my head all day yesterday. Thanks for coming up with a fun name and idea Em . So we all kicking off together . I will weigh in this morning so good to have a proper start point .

I really hate challenges but this has tickled my fancy too.
Flyer- hmmm- good luck with that. Wear it as a badge of honour ( & join the gobbler club :D )

i still have a bit of a turkey chin left over from my fatter old neck i'd like to lose.
Diet will not help with my turkey neck, only surgery I am afraid, LOL. I actually kind of like seeing it, a reminder of my weight loss. And Flyer, try a beard, it hides lots of turkey like features of the chin and neck.

I'll have to think of some goal that works for me here, maybe it will be getting by 2 turkey days, Thanksgiving and Christmas, without keeping one of them...

Hmmm maybe I will grow a beard to hide my Turkey neck . Still hating it .

Rob why don’t you make sure you maintain now for Xmas . Thinking that will be equally as hard as us losing .

Okay, I'm not really off to a good start but I guess I have to put in my starting weight and see where we are Christmas Day!

Starting weight: 190.5
Goal for Christmas turkey: 178.5
I'll update with every turkey pound lost.

@Cate - I love the update to the intro post. That turkey looks so happy that I'm going to lose him. Hahaha. :)

Okay, I'm not really off to a good start but I guess I have to put in my starting weight and see where we are Christmas Day!
The good thing about starting on a high day is that it´s easy to get rid of the first pound or two.

I'm in...

I'm currently stuck in a rut in the pound above the low weight last got a couple of days ago...
I'll take that low weight as my start weight.

start weight = 13st 8.25 ie 190.25

1602194777468.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back