Weight-Loss Lose a turkey for Christmas

Weight-Loss
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in...

I'm currently stuck in a rut in the pound above the low weight last got a couple of days ago...
I'll take that low weight as my start weight.

start weight = 13st 8.25 ie 190.25

Oh cool, we're pretty much the same. Let's see if we can make it to the 170s by Christmas! :)

Looks like y'all are off to good starts. Should be fun watching this.

I am still in my half a turkey from 155 range, but thanks apparently to "postoperative edema" just barely.
Do you mean stay within 155-161 lbs, Rob?
I was thinking half a turkey either way, so more like 149 to 161, I am at 161, I was actually hoping to stay in the 150s but had not taken the post operative weight gain thing into account. All in all I am ok with where I am, weight wise.

Not been posting here too much . I don't think I lost much this week if any but it's still time to Christmas. Think I weigh on Wednesday

Wednesday weigh-day... I'm at 79.5 kg this morning, up from 77.0 last week. Part of that is bloat, of course, so the goal is to be back down to 77 next Wednesday.

Well, I am now a pound above my half-turkey goal, 162 this morning. For now I am going to blame it on postoperative edema and wait and see. Maybe the surgery thing will get me something like a letter of penance...

Rob - your gain is not fat. Things will sort themselves out.

I got a nice new low today - but I often float up afterwards...

SW: 190.25
CW: 188.00
GW: 178.25

Well done on the new low! Petal, maintaining is a win in this ludicrous world. Run as fast as you can just to stay in the same place and all that. Rob, unless you've been a lying liar thrice over that plus is indeed edema. Should be gone next week.

Well I am back down to within half a turkey of my starting weight, but just barely. I am not trying to lower calories, just staying the course. Good luck to all you turkey folks!

My loss is holding still so happy with that . I think it's funny we are trying to lose a turkey when traditionally we fatten a turkey for Christmas. :rotflmao:

Hold steady Rob

Yes, the turkey gets fatter as we get thinner. No one wants a skinny turkey for Christmas!

Anyway, finally I have lost 1 pound. 190.5 down to 189.5. That's the equivalent of 3 medium-sized bananas.

very-adorable-banana-cartoon-character-260nw-340860215.jpg

I'm down two Cornish Game Hens and on track to lose two turkeys by Christmas:

Starting weight (Oct 6): 280.2 lb

Current weight (Oct 19): 274.6 lb (2 turkey schedule: <276.1)

Goal weight (Dec 25): <256 lb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back