Jojo's Diary 😊

It probably doesn't help that you're 5'1: I'm close to 5'9 and have an active job so it makes sense that I'd need more.

I did do 5 minutes of weights (5 lbs) maybe more tomorrow !

The usual housework lol and walking/playing with the dogs which i don't think amounts to alot but oh well at least i am not
sitting down all day !

Also intermittent fasting started at 3 pm til about 3 am or when i wake up ......i think having a coffee breaks the fast ..... and
i really do need my coffee when i get up lol ( That's at least 12 hours )

Breakfast around 5 am

Last edited:
I am still well & truly in the land of nod at 5 am. That's an early start to your day. Would straight black coffee break a fast? Obviously without any protein powder added. I"m not sure what coffee syrup is but I love my black espresso in the morning (I'm about to have some right now).
Another good day, Jojo :)

I am still well & truly in the land of nod at 5 am. That's an early start to your day. Would straight black coffee break a fast? Obviously without any protein powder added. I"m not sure what coffee syrup is but I love my black espresso in the morning (I'm about to have some right now).
Another good day, Jojo :)

I got an hour more this morning woo hoo .......got up at 4 am hehe

My fault i forgot to say that i put Premier Protein Shake in my coffee ......not much about 15 calories and some sugar free coffee syrup

Oh i can't have black coffee yuck

Thanks !

Today !

My chocolate pancakes with sugar free maple syrup and about 2 cups of coffee

Lunch i will have french toast with sugar free jam

Supper i made some penne with stewed tomatoes and some mozzarella cheese on top

another cup of coffee in the afternoon

and some green tea with probably a diet soda today

I will try to do 5 minutes of weights and i think its going to be a nice day to walk the dogs !

Calories i am always around 1,000 hmmmm some days 1100

Have a great day !

Jojo

Fasting is a vague concept people have very different definitions of so I guess it depends on what your fasting goal is. I've heard people say anything under 50 kcal is ok while others do stuff like dry fasting so even water isn't allowed.

Hi Jojo...been reading along in your diary. Looks like you're doing great. Nice to have the dogs to keep you naturally active.
And chocolate pancakes with maple syrup? yum!!

Fasting is a vague concept people have very different definitions of so I guess it depends on what your fasting goal is. I've heard people say anything under 50 kcal is ok while others do stuff like dry fasting so even water isn't allowed.
Yes i heard that also somewhere ............well at least 12 hours is a good break for the body in my opinion !

Hi Jojo...been reading along in your diary. Looks like you're doing great. Nice to have the dogs to keep you naturally active.
And chocolate pancakes with maple syrup? yum!!

Hello , thanks for dropping by ! I hope so lol just doing my best ......... yes the dogs really do keep me busy day and night

The pancakes and syrup were sugar free ........ and very yummy

I forgot to write here that i weighed myself this morning .......it was `151.6 which is a .8 drop ! I will take that :)

Very sunny but cold day today but felt good to go walk outside with the dogs

Last edited:
Well done on a nice drop! It's cold and sunny here as well but the wind just blows right through you.

Brrr, freezing rain is no fun for anyone. I remember once on Boxing Day the streets were covered by 3 cm of pure ice: impossible to get anywhere.

Good morning

No freezing rain yet ... but it is only 5:35 am lol

Had my usual coffee
Pancake (2) & 1 egg and a dollop of butter

Another coffee later

Lunch will be some potatoes with calorie wise cucumber dressing + some sugar free ice tea

Supper will be a Chicken burger with sugar free bbq sauce and some hot peppers + a diet soda

Some flavored green tea and a snack because my calories are too low but i don't know what to eat lol

Will do a little bit of weights & my usual day to day housework and maybe a small walk with the dogs

Ate 2 Laughing cow cheese triangles

and no walking the dogs outside today geez thunder and freezing rain !

Back