Jojo's Diary 😊

Brrr, what a horrible combination.

Hello

My dogs aren't scared of thunder ....they do not like the rain and snow though

Breakfast : coffee and peanut butter toast

Lunch : i am hungry for a BIG salad lol .......i don't know how many calories !

Supper : like yesterday a Chicken burger

Probably some ice tea this afternoon and some green tea

I went on someone's Diary and they were eating Frozen Grapes ...........yum so i bought 2 bags this morning ! They were on special

Will freeze 1 and munch on
the other ! They are soooooooooooo good

Last edited:
Weighed myself this morning and now i am at this :

March 26 ......... 156 ( This is when i decided to start my weightloss journey )

April 1st .............152.4

April 4 .................151.6

April 6 ....... ...150.6

Have a great day everyone !

Jojo

Last edited:
Today breakfast was coffee and cinnamon /spice oatmeal with some canned peaches with sugar free syrup and some protein Shake !

Lunch is a big bowl of spring mix salad with sweet potato & onions with a lite cucumber dressing

Supper is tortillas with red pepper hummus

and a cup of grapes

coffee & tea

Diet pepsi with my supper

The sun is out and a bit chilly but will try to go outside and clean a bit of the yard , maybe take a walk with the dogs !

**** Edit : don't know what happened to my salad at lunch but did not taste good so threw it away and made another one : only mix spring mix salad and mozzarella cheese with some cucumber lite dressing !

Last edited:
Food looks delicious as well as healthy but unless you had a lot of protein shake there's not a lot of protein, is there? Hummus does have some of course but generally the protein/fat ratio is abominal.

Food looks delicious as well as healthy but unless you had a lot of protein shake there's not a lot of protein, is there? Hummus does have some of course but generally the protein/fat ratio is abominal.

Thanks ! Well the protein shake has 30 g of protein ......the rest of the food i don't really look at all the macros right now . I only do the calorie count & eat what i enjoy and is fulfilling for me .

I have tried some of those protein powders but the ones i bought were not very good .......not smooth / grainy if that is the word for it !
Stopped because it was a waste of money ......ashame they don't have samples to try out first !

Last edited:
I have tried some of those protein powders but the ones i bought were not very good .......not smooth / grainy if that is the word for it !
Stopped because it was a waste of money ......ashame they don't have samples to try out firs
That is too bad--would be definitely good to have sample sizes first.
That's good if you have a shake you like though.
he sun is out and a bit chilly but will try to go outside and clean a bit of the yard , maybe take a walk with the dogs !
Hope you can enjoy some of that sun!

My stomach objects to protein powder but 30 g of protein from the shake would definitely help! If you're feeling good and not having cravings you're probably getting at least the minimum and that's good enough for now.

I just started my "weightloss journey " but will certainly look at macros in the near future !

Today's weight 149.8 .....will enjoy my day in the 140's lol

Tomorrow Easter sunday ......family over so will not count calories ! Will be "mindful" of what i eat

Will enjoy the day and restart on monday morning !

Breakfast : whole wheat WW Bread with some raspberry pie filling ........coffee , premier protein shake

Lunch : spring mix salad , tomato with a chicken burger patty with some lite cucumber dressing

Snack : 2 celery with some peanut butter

2 more coffee's in the am with some premier Protein Shake

and some Cantaloupe (about 2 cups )

Supper : Potatoes topped with mozzarella cheese

Diet pepsi and and flavored green tea

Last edited:
Weighed myself this morning and now i am at this :

March 26 ......... 156 ( This is when i decided to start my weightloss journey )

April 1st .............152.4

April 4 .................151.6

April 6 ....... ...150.6

Have a great day everyone !

Jojo
Cool.
Neat congrats.

Thanks ......... I enjoyed my Easter now back to tracking and etc ....... lol

151 lbs this morning !

I was not going to weigh myself this morning but i had to know .......will wait a few days before weighing again

Breakfast : pancakes and raspberry topping , coffee & premier protein shake

Lunch : chili with some high protein skyr yogurt and a potato

Supper : spaguetti with a marinara sauce

Some cataloupe as a snack

green tea and diet pepsi

Last edited:
Back