Is it possible to lose weight in 7 days through exercises? | Odeta Stuikys Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello members,

This is odeta stuikys rose from australia. I want to know that Is it possible to lose weight in 7 days? If yes please tell me about those exercises.

Thanks

The answer to the primary question is a conditional yes you can loose a small amount of weight in 7 days. Exercise alone is not the answer to loosing weight, there are no magic exercises and those who begin exercising for the first time will often see weight gains due to fluid retention as the body takes time to adapt to the new stimulus.

Athletes in sports with weight divisions do have the ability to loose large amounts of weight in 7 days, however it is not fat loss, it is simply manipulation of body fluids and is not healthy and can be deadly if done incorrectly.

I suppose you know that you can lose weight in a day too, a little, but I also assume you want to lose significant weight in 7 days.

Yes, that's also possible. But exercising is just one part, dieting is the other important end.

1. Have three very intense 10 minutes long workouts every day. Include high intensity interval cardio and lifting weights,
2. Go for a classic cutting diet, 3 gramms of protein, 2 gramms of ch and 1 gramm of fat for every single kilogramms of your bodyweight.

You will lose quite a lot in one week, while remaining healthy and well... sane. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back