☆♡☆Fitness journey- starting on pg 4☆♡☆

So no workout again. I've injured myself. So all I'm doing is pacing. And I've realized how much I've missed it. Pacing is therapeutic for me. I got up at 5 and I hope to get 2 solid hours in.

I became obsessed with pacing all the time in my kitchen, even when kids and hubby were home. Now I'm going to get up at 5 and pace. On weekdays I can pace till 6 (when hubs gets up) but then I get the rest during the day. On weekends, I'm hoping to pace for 2 hours in the morning then rest during the day and spending it with family.

My new fitness goal is 20k steps. That gives me a tdee is 2000. I don't know when I'll get to workout again so pacing it is. I counted my calories to see where I'm at and I counted 1800 calories. So nearly maintenance.

So I'm struggling with anorexic thoughts. I'm trying to push them away but it's hard.

Plan for today:

Brekky- Oat bar, milk, 2 coffees
Lunch- Hot chocolate (going out with a friend and a meal replacement is the only way I could fit it in)
Snack- Protein bar, coffee

Supper- Pizza

Total- 1673

So I ordered a new cross necklace. A choker so you can see if even if I'm wearing a sweater. It was supposed to be here yesterday but it didn't show up. Then the info was updated to March 16. Oiy!

BUT I just got an email that it is en route now! So hopefully I'll get it today! Yay, that turned my mood around!

I'm going out for coffee with a friend soon. I'll be getting a hot chocolate and maybe lunch. If not, I'll have some yogurt and strawberries. I forgot we had strawberries so I'm excited for that.

So I really need to get the determination to keep working out. It's 10:30 and I have 16k steps. I was becoming obsessive but I'd rather obsess over working out. So tomorrow I will do my aerobics, no matter how I feel. I know I said that last night and didn't follow through but I will tomorrow.

Hi, Minny. Even the thought of pacing tires me out. I only pace when I am stressed out. Getting a balance between healthy eating & exercise is hard I know. Do you see a therapist?
I love yoghurt & strawberries. I feel like going to buy some now. Enjoy your day xo

Hi, Minny. Even the thought of pacing tires me out. I only pace when I am stressed out. Getting a balance between healthy eating & exercise is hard I know. Do you see a therapist?
I love yoghurt & strawberries. I feel like going to buy some now. Enjoy your day xo
Hi! Ya I was pretty pooped out after! It was just ocd. I'm better today! I have a psychiatrist I see.

My yogurts was so good!

So,I'm changing things up. I'm going to concentrate more on fitness rather than food. I get up 5am everyday to workout. I just love it. This is my plan:

7x a week 20 min low impact aerobics
Mon,Wed, Fri- Strength training with 10lbs
Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun- 10 min zumba dance
Mon- Fri- 25 min treadmill incline 4
15-20k steps a day

I just adore working out now. It's easy for me to keep this up. I eat good wholesome food, packed full of protein.

I'm taking a step back from the scale and focusing on how my size M pants fit. They were a little snug a couple weeks ago and now they fit perfectly.

I'm really excited to start my fitness journey. I want to do a body recomp instead of losing a bunch of weight.

So supper is done, hubs made burritos! So yum, I had 2 small ones.

I'm excited to workout tomorrow, just a few days into it and I'm hooked already.

The zumba was funny, I mostly just bounce around haha!
🤣 But I'm excited to keep trying! Oh and belly dance tomorrow too!

Sorry my thread is all over the place. I always forget what I write so sorry if I repeat myself. So to recap:

7× 20 min low impact aerobics
Mon,Wed,Fri- Strength training with 10lbs
Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun- 10 min dance aerobics
Mon-Fri- 25 min treadmill incline 4
Mon- Fri- 15 min belly dancing

I eat to fuel my body for working out, while eating a little less than maintenance to do a body recomp. My intake looks like.

Brekky- 2 scrambled eggs, whole grain toast with butter and jam, 2 coffees
Snack- Oat bar
Lunch- 2 yogurts, banana, 1/4 cup granola
Snack- Protein bar
Supper- It changes
Snack- Small treat

Total- 1500-1800 (depending on supper)

In 2 weeks from tomorrow I will tweak my workouts.

There, it's all laid out and I'm saving this so I can remember what I wrote! Lol

So I'm double checking myfitnesspal and realized I've been logging some things wrong. I'm eating anywhere from 1800-2200 (couple bad days) so ya, now I have to reassess my diet. I'll be back with a new diet plan

Ok, new plan. Is wasn't hard to fix.

Brekky- 2 scrambled eggs, cup of milk,2 coffees
Snack- Half a protein bar
Lunch- 2 yogurts, banana, 1/4 cup protein granola
Snack- Half a protein bar
Supper- It changes
Snack- Oat bar
Total- 1500-1800 (depending on supper)

Back