Ideal Physique … NSFW

The biggest issue I have with hetero men is that they never tell a woman just how special they are to them until the woman breaks up with them.

Is it really a bi, gay or straight issue? Experience for me has been the all too prevelent a-hole quotient. The action of lack of caring is too rampant in all groups. Probably why i have so few good friends. Be there, be yourself, be honest or be gone.

The thing i hate about women is that they're all bitchy and nothing is ever good enough for them.

Hehehehe. Touché baby!!! Those are just my experiences, Karky :) I'm sure every woman has a different perspective.

The biggest issue I have with hetero men is that they never tell a woman just how special they are to them until the woman breaks up with them. Then they keep phoning the woman for months on end trying to get them back saying "you were the best I ever had". They'll shovel my snow, mow my lawn, replace my light fixtures, take me to dinner, buy me gifts ... they'll do anything "just to get me back".

The problem is I was so good the guy couldn't give me one freaking compliment when we were together? I just don't believe those guys for a second. They're SO full of it.

SXI, I've never wanted to be married. As for BJs being as rare an occurrence as Halley's comet, I'm sure a guy would know whether his GF was obsessed with c0ck and simply couldn't get enough of his junk, or just "wasn't into it" before he married her by how many BJs he received and how enamored she was with his junk. I can't get enough of it and would sleep with a d!ck in my mouth if I could, so I doubt that would change if I got married.

Well you know the old saying:

How do you cure a nymphomaniac? You marry her.

Kinda the same deal with guys...you know in the beginning they bring the gals flowers every week, treat them like princess, spend all their time with them...once they land the gal, it's over.

So in the beginning the guy is getting noggin like there is a sperm shortage coming up and the gal needs to stockpile it. After the wedding...'No Soup For You'.

Hehehehe. Touché baby!!! Those are just my experiences, Karky :) I'm sure every woman has a different perspective.

The biggest issue I have with hetero men is that they never tell a woman just how special they are to them until the woman breaks up with them. Then they keep phoning the woman for months on end trying to get them back saying "you were the best I ever had". They'll shovel my snow, mow my lawn, replace my light fixtures, take me to dinner, buy me gifts ... they'll do anything "just to get me back".

The problem is I was so good the guy couldn't give me one freaking compliment when we were together? I just don't believe those guys for a second. They're SO full of it.

SXI, I've never wanted to be married. As for BJs being as rare an occurrence as Halley's comet, I'm sure a guy would know whether his GF was obsessed with c0ck and simply couldn't get enough of his junk, or just "wasn't into it" before he married her by how many BJs he received and how enamored she was with his junk. I can't get enough of it and would sleep with a d!ck in my mouth if I could, so I doubt that would change if I got married.

Well, there are two sides to every story. I've been with my GF for 3 years and I still haven't let my guard down 100%. Why not? because I'm not stupid.
Thing is, when we start saying stuff like that, a lot of women just take it as a sign that they own us, which isn't a good thing. When we start sayBeing things like that, most of the time, the blow jobs stop. I give her compliments and stuff like that, but I would never, ever, in a million years, pour my heart out. Besides, I'm not into the whole expressing things with words thing, and I think a lot of men are the same way. I show someone I care, I don't tell them.

Now I have no idea about the details of the experiences you are talking about, so I'm just calling it as I see it with the info I got. So don't tell me I'm wrong and smack me with some new info that I didn't know about.

and it's a good thing you can sleep with a c0ck in your mouth, BJs are essential to any relationship IMO. As are suck-downs, or what ever you kids call them these days :p

I hear what you're saying, Karky. I know a lot of women like that -- give them an inch and they'll take EVERYTHING.

I'm not like that. I'm a lover and a romantic, and at the first sign a guy is taking advantage of my soft heart and good nature, I'm gone. Because it also works that way with a lot of men: if a woman pours her heart out, the guy thinks she'll never leave and he starts treating her like garbage. Then he wonders why she left ...

As for sleeping with a d1ck in my mouth, I haven't done it because it's probably not "safe" ... I'm just saying I like the feel of a d1ck in my mouth so much, I could have one in there 24/7. I'm obviously a gay man trapped in a female body ;)

Last edited:
The biggest issue I have with hetero men is that they never tell a woman just how special they are to them until the woman breaks up with them.

Is it really a bi, gay or straight issue? Experience for me has been the all too prevelent a-hole quotient. The action of lack of caring is too rampant in all groups. Probably why i have so few good friends. Be there, be yourself, be honest or be gone.

I will agree that there is lack of compassion in every group. Unfortunately, I have had horrible experiences with hetero men (I haven't had one good experience) and very good experiences with bisexual and gay men. So I lean towards non-heteros because since every hetero man I've dated has hurt me VERY deeply, I'm just not interested in going down that path ever again. I would chose a bisexual male over a heterosexual male any day of the week.

If there are any nice heterosexual men that treat women well, don't recoil when they hug me or tell me I look (and feel) like a man with breasts, I'd love to know where they are and who they are. But I'm not going to hold my breath. They are as scarce as hen's teeth.

It must be extremely difficult for you, especially in-light of your affiliation with the legal profession, because the only individuals that lawyers have less use for than women are gays, even when they are partners. So not only are you not appreciated, but your friends are maligned as well. Some people suck and not in the good way.

I will agree that there is lack of compassion in every group. Unfortunately, I have had horrible experiences with hetero men (I haven't had one good experience) and very good experiences with bisexual and gay men. So I lean towards non-heteros because since every hetero man I've dated has hurt me VERY deeply, I'm just not interested in going down that path ever again. I would chose a bisexual male over a heterosexual male any day of the week.

If there are any nice heterosexual men that treat women well, don't recoil when they hug me or tell me I look (and feel) like a man with breasts, I'd love to know where they are and who they are. But I'm not going to hold my breath. They are as scarce as hen's teeth.

that's the problem. Heterosexual men are often very worried when a girl can outlift them ;)

That doesn't give them the right to be verbally abusive.

And I don't date men that I can outlift ;) I make sure they are much stronger than I am :)

Recoil? That's nuts. I know plenty of men who would be thrilled to get an eye and arm full of your body! You are GORGEOUS. You need to come down South and get a good appreciative fit man who would know a fine package when he saw it. Obviously those Canadians have been brainwashed into liking squishy women. Boo.

Recoil? That's nuts. I know plenty of men who would be thrilled to get an eye and arm full of your body! You are GORGEOUS. You need to come down South and get a good appreciative fit man who would know a fine package when he saw it. Obviously those Canadians have been brainwashed into liking squishy women. Boo.

Exactly. I'm in FL, so while you're down south I can show you someone who won't recoil ;)

Thanks, Mel!!! You're the bestest! I do think you're right about the dudes here liking squishy women. The men here are fooked and most have bad attitudes. I think they are all asexual, too judging from what some of my girlfriends have said to me. All they're interested in is making money. Men here don't even LOOK at women. I'm not sure what is wrong with them.

Exactly. I'm in FL, so while you're down south I can show you someone who won't recoil ;)

I was seriously thinking of visiting Miami and Ft. Lada sometime this year. I like the beach and warm, humid, sticky weather :)

It would be REALLY nice to be hugged by a guy who didn't mind a firmer chick, so I think I'll take you up on that offer, Hoss (hope your GF doesn't mind) ;)

Wait a minute.....I was under the impression that being "bi" means you fish FRESHWATER and SALTWATER, then someone told me it meant you drink regular beer and Lite beer. Now I'm to understand it means you're doubling your partner-potential in the bedroom. :party2:

Nahhhh.....it's not what you drink, it's how you go down on the bottle that says it all.

Ah yeah, that brings back some interesting video's I've seen. No, no...we don't dare "go there"...:)

Yay relationship discussions in the middle of a physical appearance thread! Haha. I'm just so lucky I found myself a "metrosexual" guy I think =P (silly new age words). He's sensitive and caring like no other guy I've known, he communicates everything on his mind to me, tells me every day what a wonderful person I am, everything a girl could hope for. At first I was worried it would wear off after the first month or so (you know how guys can be) but here we are, a year and half later and engaged, so he's clearly won me over already, but it hasn't stopped yet. Hopefully it never does! I was hanging out with his mom and she was explaining to me how she made a conscious effort to raise a sensitive son because there aren't enough sensitive men in the world. I told her she did a good job. :)

And back on topic, I want Jackie Warner's abs:

070409_warner_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

But I want to stay curvy a little in the chest and booty region. I want one of those nice lifted perky butts with good definition between the butt and hamstring. Working on it.

Last edited:
I like Ross's:

http://i44.tinypic.com/xbd0yv.jpg

Lean, mean, and functional. Though I can't see doing a name tag for a tattoo.

Sadly, I seem destined to be a hulking behemoth. We'll find out soon enough.

Now u gotta go and hurt my feelings now. See how you are. Or, maybe I'm gay or bi and just don't know it. Darn you, now i'm confused!

Back