Ideal Physique … NSFW

Well, you think like most men. You like your women soft and squishy.

I'm the type of female that doesn't like to look soft and squishy because it revolts me. I like the fact I can climb a rope, chop wood, and do gymnastics and acrobatics because I like having a strong body. My BF loves the fact that when I flex, he sees muscularity. It turns him on.

Needless to say, it doesn't turn most men on, but I could care less. I've lived long enough to realize what men think is irrelevant. I don't define my self worth through the male gender. I define my self worth by what I can do. If a guy happens to like that, then that's great. If he doesn't, no skin off my teeth.

I have nothing against a girl who is well toned or even has a little definition from lifting but that woman is just wayyyy to far on the masculine side for me. it shows she has sense enough to keep herself in good condition and probably makes for some good fun in the bedroom (think strong abs).. i also have nothing against a little squish. boney is def not my thing though. please don't take offense to my statement about the body builder, everyone has their own tastes.

and for the record jess biel is not a soft body...

jess2.jpg

I like my women a little vascular, I think it's F'n haught.

Well, you think like most men. You like your women soft and squishy.

I'm the type of female that doesn't like to look soft and squishy because it revolts me. I like the fact I can climb a rope, chop wood, and do gymnastics and acrobatics because I like having a strong body. My BF loves the fact that when I flex, he sees muscularity. It turns him on.

Needless to say, it doesn't turn most men on, but I could care less. I've lived long enough to realize what men think is irrelevant. I don't define my self worth through the male gender. I define my self worth by what I can do. If a guy happens to like that, then that's great. If he doesn't, no skin off my teeth.
You have skin on your teeth???

earlier physical maturation combined with parents not giving a sh!t about what their kids do at night/wear/cover in make-up leads to 12 yr olds looking like they're 18.

dangerous world out there for young men...

Too skinny ... :(

I still don't know why men like that look so much. I'm glad I've got the guy I've got. At least he appreciates a little meat on his woman ;)

i agree, too skinny and too inexperienced at life. By the time they hit their 30s they will be craving the body you have worked so hard to developed now.

Pauline.. HAUGHT.

http://i39.tinypic.com/24wsg91.jpg

Hoss, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Is that Pauline Nordin? Her butt is awesome ... actually everything on her is awesome.

My experience has been that men who aren't secure in their masculinity don't usually appreciate women who have more muscle on their bodies than they do. It's too immasculating for them.

Last edited:
That's the rep that's really appreciated around here! :beerchug:

Well, I guess since you have disabled reps the regular way, I figured :love2: was the best way to show you I care :p

Back