Ideal Physique … NSFW

I’m curious how many of you have an “ideal” physique that you’re working towards. Is there a particular celeb/athlete whose form you want to emulate as closely as possible, or perhaps you have a photo/collage of some fitness models from your favorite exercise magazine that you look to for inspiration? Personally, I have an anatomical sketch of an athletic female form that I keep up on my fridge so that I can look at it and keep myself focused on my goal.

brad pitts fight club stomach

my bottom bit is v good, top not bad , but the middle has a long way to go

any ideas?

benelson101 said:

Ooh, good choice.

I like Carmen Electra as a goal, she is my height and has about the same measurements that I had before I had kids (so I know that in time I can do it).

Brooke Burke is fabulous, too. They say she has perfect proportions.

Last edited:
I keep a photo of Ahhnold (in his hey-day) hanging in my workout area. I do not want to be nearly this bulky, but he is a sight to see! It motivate the Hell out of me.

My ideal size is closer to model size (a heavier model). I like Brad Pitt's abs, Ed Norton looks good in "American History X," How about Stallone in "Get Carter?" Holy dump!!!

My ideal (and goal) is ~195lbs. < 7%BF. I would like bigger guns and legs. Essentially as close to perfectly proportioned as possible.

To me working out is a health thing. I am obsessed with being healthy. So, I workout. In the meantime, I have found that I like the way my body looks when I workout... So, as a secondary result I try to build my muscles. But, my primary focus of being healthy is in the forefront.

My motivation comes mostly from heavy metal music and large mirrors!

-Rip

Renne Claude Carr This is my ideal at the very least thats the goal for the pipes at the moment!!!! She's awesome :D

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,192
Some really interesting answers, you guys!

Personally, I wouldn’t mind having Jessica Alba’s physique. She’s so beautifully curvy! Same goes for the voluptuous and toned Salma Hayek. Halle Berry is another ideal that I think is a lot healthier than the average stick-figure fashion model that you see in magazines. I wouldn’t mind having attributes from all (or any!) of these beautiful women.

benelson101 said:

Oh man, don’t get me started. He has such an amazing body in that film – both defined and leanly proportioned. I generally don’t like the look of super-bulked or muscular males… give me a lean “swimmer’s” physique instead! In my opinion, Christian Bale in American Psycho is just about as perfect as a male body can get. Back to lower abs, you know who else has an amazing set? Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity or Amityville Horror. And in my opinion, Christopher Meloni has pretty much the perfect male butt. He looks AMAZING for his age. Okay, I’d better stop… or I’ll drown in a puddle of my own drool.

Angelkae said:
angel this is what she looks like not flexed and all pumped. She is a successful model as well.. Totally fit!

Attachments

• web14.jpg
    web14.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 133,068
  • composit.jpg
    composit.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8,632
  • Rene-Claude.jpg
    Rene-Claude.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,692
jenn said:
angel this is what she looks like not flexed and all pumped. She is a successful model as well.. Totally fit!
Holy crap! Mental picture for a zesty session tonight!

rip said:
I do not want to be nearly this bulky, .

thats lucky cos he had 22inch arms!!!!

rip said:
It motivate the Hell out of me.

Totally, I just finished education of a bodybuilder and it was amazing!!!!

Renne Claude Carr - that babe is amazing. I love girls with a bit of muscle!

HAHA I checked out her stats and at the moment I'm not too far off of what hers are.. Should get some more progress picks up soon and will put up the pic's I found from before I started lifting. :D

jenn said:
I checked out her stats and at the moment I'm not too far off of what hers are.. Should get some more progress picks up soon and will put up the pic's I found from before I started lifting. :D

Okay, well I put Carmen Electra as my ideal, and I just found that her measurements are 36-23-35 and seeing that I am 36-28-36 I had better get started on the cardio and abs work to lose those 5 inches from my waist! LOL! At my smallest (excluding childhood, lol) my waist was 25", so everyone wish me good luck with that, lol!

Bummer.

Okay, here are Jessica Alba's measurements:

Height : 5'6 1/2" (same as me)
Bust : 34"
Waist : 25"
Hips : 34"
Weight: 127 lbs

Okay... so I have to lose about 10 lbs, and a total of about 7 inches through my hips and waist. (Here are some of her figure without any strategic camera-angles or airbrushing - not that she needs it.)

Last edited:
Saphron_Girl said:
Okay, here are Jessica Alba's measurements:

Height : 5'6 1/2" (same as me)
Bust : 34"
Waist : 25"
Hips : 34"
Weight: 127 lbs

Okay... so I have to lose about 10 lbs, and a total of about 7 inches through my hips and waist. (Here are some of her figure without any strategic camera-angles or airbrushing - not that she needs it.)

Cute bikini... is she picking her wedgie there or what? LOL, just kidding. I forgot to put height and weight, the websites say she is 5'4" (same as me) and 110 pounds, yet another goal I will probably never ever reach! LOL!

Back