Ideal Physique … NSFW

If I tried to find a celebrity to compare my stats to, the problem I find is always that my bust and waist are fine, but I'm too bootylicious haha! None of these tall girls have any hips on them because they're all supermodels! I need some 5'11" celebrities to compare myself to that actually have something back there.

Theres nothing wrong with having something back there :D

I don't know why, but whenever I see this ad, I get like a motivational burst. I don't think I want my thigh's this big, but she just looks so.......powerful i guess.

I think this might be the same girl:

her arms look a bit bigger here though

vince-motorboat.gif

And people wonder why I prefer gay men to heterosexual men ...

For the fashion tips and latest gossip on Brad, Angelina, and Jennifer?

Don't hate on me because I love gorgeous women with hot bodies. :luxlove: It's a sickness I tell ya, and I just can't help myself.

you're secretly a man?

I'm bisexual, Karky ;)

I like gay and bisexual men because the ones I know/hang out with actually take care of their bodies and are a lot more fun. They also know how to dance without looking clumsy and uncoordinated.

For the fashion tips and latest gossip on Brad, Angelina, and Jennifer?

Not quite. BTW, nice stereotype :(

FYI, one of the men in our threesome is gay, and is probably more masculine than 90% of heterosexual men. He could care less about fashion tips and Hollywood gossip.

Don't hate on me because I love gorgeous women with hot bodies. :luxlove: It's a sickness I tell ya, and I just can't help myself.

I don't appreciate men who like women who have been surgically enhanced, that's all. The majority of heterosexual men are fat, out of shape boors. Why would I even consider dating a heterosexual when I can have a bisexual guy who takes care of himself and doesn't objectify me and treat me like sh!te like heterosexual men do?

I have never dated a heterosexual men that didn't objectify me and treat me like crap and then wonder why I dumped him. I've NEVER dated a bisexual man that didn't treat me with respect. And, for the most part, they're far better in bed because they know what they're doing and actually have a sense of compassion for women.

The problem with the majority of hetero men is they look in the mirror and see a 10 when they're really a 5 and then wonder why good looking women won't give them the time of day. The frustration probably leads to objectifying the women they will never have a chance of laying.

I'm not saying you're like most hetero men. I'm just sharing my experiences.

I'm bisexual, Karky ;)

I like gay and bisexual men because the ones I know/hang out with actually take care of their bodies and are a lot more fun. They also know how to dance without looking clumsy and uncoordinated.

FYI, one of the men in our threesome is gay, and is probably more masculine than 90% of heterosexual men. He could care less about fashion tips and Hollywood gossip.

I don't appreciate men who like women who have been surgically enhanced, that's all. The majority of heterosexual men are fat, out of shape boors. Why would I even consider dating a heterosexual when I can have a bisexual guy who takes care of himself and doesn't objectify me and treat me like sh!te like heterosexual men do?

I have never dated a heterosexual men that didn't objectify me and treat me like crap and then wonder why I dumped him. I've NEVER dated a bisexual man that didn't treat me with respect. And, for the most part, they're far better in bed because they know what they're doing and actually have a sense of compassion for women.

The problem with the majority of hetero men is they look in the mirror and see a 10 when they're really a 5 and then wonder why good looking women won't give them the time of day. The frustration probably leads to objectifying the women they will never have a chance of laying.

You've been dating the wrong hetero men. Seriously. There are some decent straight guys out there in good shape, that take care of themselves.
I do understand what you are saying about men treating women like crap though. I see it with my wife's friends all the time. It's pretty damn sad.

I live by one rule and it has made my life very pleasant and my marriage of 19 years truly wonderful..."If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"

You lost me on why bi guys are better in bed. How can they 'really know what they are doing in the sack' if they spend half their time playing for the other team? I am not trying to be an a$$, I am seriously wondering.

I could see another woman knowing all the right spots and the right moves on you, since she has the same equipment. Know what I mean?

They don't necessarily spend half their time with the other sex. I certainly don't. I prefer men.

This is just my experience, OK?

Bisexual men see both sides of the coin. Like gay men, bisexual men have far more compassion for women because they know what it feels like to be judged and treated like crap by heterosexual men.

Bisexual men don't expect sex all the time. They are far more sensually-oriented. They know how to turn me on.

Hetero men don't. I've never been satisfied with a hetero man. They rush things, they're clumsy, they don't spend enough time on foreplay ... they don't communicate their feelings very well and they don't communicate very effectively. TRANSLATION: Hetero men don't know how to say what they feel.

Bisexual men do. So it's just a way better experience for me as a woman. Now that I know what I know, I would always choose a bisexual man over a hetero man.

And the main reason why I prefer bisexual men? They actually appreciate blowjobs because they know what it's like to give one ;)

Last edited:
I'm bisexual, Karky ;)

nice stereotype :p

They don't necessarily spend half their time with the other sex. I certainly don't. I prefer men.

This is just my experience, OK?

Bisexual men see both sides of the coin. Like gay men, bisexual men have far more compassion for women because they know what it feels like to be judged and treated like crap by heterosexual men.

Bisexual men don't expect sex all the time. They are far more sensually-oriented. They know how to turn me on.

Hetero men don't. I've never been satisfied with a hetero man. They rush things, they're clumsy, they don't spend enough time on foreplay ... they don't communicate their feelings very well and they don't communicate very effectively. TRANSLATION: Hetero men don't know how to say what they feel.

Bisexual men do. So it's just a way better experience for me as a woman. Now that I know what I know, I would always choose a bisexual man over a hetero man.

And the main reason why I prefer bisexual men? They actually appreciate blowjobs because they know what it's like to give one ;)

Married straight guys appreciate them more. Trust me. Once you're married, receiving them becomes about as frequent as Halley's comet.

nice stereotype :p

Hehehehe. Touché baby!!! Those are just my experiences, Karky :) I'm sure every woman has a different perspective.

The biggest issue I have with hetero men is that they never tell a woman just how special they are to them until the woman breaks up with them. Then they keep phoning the woman for months on end trying to get them back saying "you were the best I ever had". They'll shovel my snow, mow my lawn, replace my light fixtures, take me to dinner, buy me gifts ... they'll do anything "just to get me back".

The problem is I was so good the guy couldn't give me one freaking compliment when we were together? I just don't believe those guys for a second. They're SO full of it.

SXI, I've never wanted to be married. As for BJs being as rare an occurrence as Halley's comet, I'm sure a guy would know whether his GF was obsessed with c0ck and simply couldn't get enough of his junk, or just "wasn't into it" before he married her by how many BJs he received and how enamored she was with his junk. I can't get enough of it and would sleep with a d!ck in my mouth if I could, so I doubt that would change if I got married.

Back