Club "One-derland"

I too need to break to 200 mark. I am currently sitting @ 205 now. Hopefully this will be a short visit. Well I am off to the gym now. Talk to you all soon.

David

I'm in

I can't wait to break the barrier of 200. Although I am pretty sure I won't make it by december but it sure would be nice if I can. I have only been at this for 1 week but so far I haven't seen very much difference other then my close feeling a little bit looser and losing 3.6 lbs. Its probably just horomones talking though.. since i'm on tom right now. I feeling like this. I can't wait till I have confidence in myself and be able to surprise my hubby with how much I have done since he left for the second time in at the beginning of this month. I won't see him until april of 2008 so I am hoping to get down to 150 by then.

Well, things have been going well for me this last week. Last night at the gym I weighed in @ 202. I am excited to get into the 100's again. Good luck to us all that are trying to break the 200 mark!

Well, things have been going well for me this last week. Last night at the gym I weighed in @ 202. I am excited to get into the 100's again. Good luck to us all that are trying to break the 200 mark!

Yay! You're almost there. I'm at the same place but seem to be stuck :confused:...we'll see if I can get there relatively soon.

Count Me In Too

This is only me second day on the forum, so I really need some motivtion. I was looking over some of the other post and seeing the weight that you all have lost really helps. So tomorrow I am going shopping and I will start a healther way of eating. I would love to get under 200. So if any of you have any sugestion , I would love to hear them.

This is only me second day on the forum, so I really need some motivtion. I was looking over some of the other post and seeing the weight that you all have lost really helps. So tomorrow I am going shopping and I will start a healther way of eating. I would love to get under 200. So if any of you have any sugestion , I would love to hear them.

Welcome to a wonderful site. There is a lot of great information here at your disposal. Good luck on reaching your goals!!

206 as of today.. I am so close!! :D

Congratulations on getting to this point. You are almost there!

Hallelujia!!! The scale and finally moved and stayed moved for a week. After 6 months being stuck at 232 I am now 224. You can't kow how good it feels to finally see it going down. What did I change? I started eating a lot of fish, veggies and brown rice, eating less and not eating after 6:30 pm. I haven't even worked out as much because I've been really busy but I have been walking. Hopefully it is on its way down some more if I keep it up. So here's motivation to all you who are stuck too that if you keep up the good work it has no choice but to move!!!! Best of luck everyone.

204.. soo so so so close.. geez - I can't wait. Within the next two weeks I will be in onderland.. omg! I never thought I see that day again!

I got on the scale last night at the gym and it said 201.2. I am so close, but yet so far away. One of these days I will hit Onderland. Good luck everyone!

Well the last three nights at the gym I have weighed myself and it has said 198.6. I have finally broke the 200 mark.

It's so close, but it's taking forever. :mad:

Congrats, you are so so close. Just a day or so and you will have broken that barrier.

Good luck to you all trying to break the 200 mark.
David

Hey guys!

I'd like to jump in on this group too :)

I'm 27, female, 5"7 and currently 237 lbs! (one year ago I was 270...so we're getting there!)

I want to break 200 by January

so here goes :)

Hey guys!

I'd like to jump in on this group too :)

I'm 27, female, 5"7 and currently 237 lbs! (one year ago I was 270...so we're getting there!)

Wow! You're already doing great. Welcome and good luck on your goal. What kind of diet and exercise have you been doing until now?

@ pennybear

I keep track of what I eat, watch the calories (maximum 1500, 1800 on "off" days) and watch the fat content of everything. I go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week, one time only weights and the rest cardio.

And of course I live in The Netherlands, so I walk and bike everywhere. When I was living in the US (2003-2006) I gained all the weight I am now trying to lose, imagine that!

So I'm really impressed by all you guys battling overweight on a continent so damn heavy on food and especially food advertisements. Seriously, you can't look out the window for seeing a Mac ad, if you're in any major US city. And ofcourse I lived in NYC, which meant 24-hour delis stocked with icecream and Doritos...

It is so neat to see everyone trying or making their goals. What inspiration this is. I pretty much had given up on making my goal after being stuck for 6 months no matter what I did but I am finally losing weight again and today I was 219 and I was so excited to be in the teens and it makes 200 or under look so much closer. I'm not going to the gym lately but I am doing a lot of walking and exercises at home. I just started eating way less and not eating at night and I am eating more fish and brown rice. It is working and I feel great. Good luck to everyone who is trying so hard.

Back