Club "One-derland"

Well done Jean, keep at it!

I know how it feels, I feel stuck sometimes too!

I'd platformed for a few weeks on 240 lbs (109 kilos) and it was really getting on my nerves. But this morning: 235 !! :jump:

I am so confident I can break 200 by January...and make my ultimate goal of 155 next summer!

Well, I woke up this morning.. and I made it ! 199.8 - that still counts as onderland right?:D!

:beerchug:

hey everyone! im so glad to see how well everyone is doing! its really some great motivation for me to see everyones numbers go down!!!

i havent posted in awhile.. just been preoccupied with drama and friends:eek:
but during all that i havent gained any weight! so go me! lol as of this morning im 204 not sure what my siggy says but i know i need to update it! i promise ill be coming on the board more often. i forgot how inspiring some of you are to me.

well keep up the hard work.. its going to pay off:jump:

Two months ago I thought it was impossible. I was 236 and now this morning I was 212. I was so excited and I can't beleive how close I am. I am going to reach that 199 mark soon, I can feel it now. Don't give up, I almost did and I am glad I didn't. I know we can do it. Good luck everyone.

Two months ago I thought it was impossible. I was 236 and now this morning I was 212. I was so excited and I can't beleive how close I am. I am going to reach that 199 mark soon, I can feel it now. Don't give up, I almost did and I am glad I didn't. I know we can do it. Good luck everyone.

You can do this Jelly Belly Jean. You ARE doing this!! Great job!

I've been stuck in the 205 area for the longest. It's really upsetting that I'm not doing what I need to do. Even though my major goal is a ways off, to get even 199.9 would be great! xD
I've been on and off ever since I decided to do this (Going from, "Yeah! Let's do it!" to "Eh...I don't feel like it. I'll do it tomorrow.") Very frustrating. But it's me being insane, so...yeah. ;D

oooh me too! Currently 217. :)

Back