Club 190s

30k on the bike today very happy with that

I'm impressed by how much exercise people do -- I don't do much, but I think that'll have to change. One thing though -- I exercised a lot last Sunday and went up about half a pound.

Still, something is needed to tighten up the front of me, which currently looks like well-risen bread dough. :)

Hey, that's no fun, about the new scales telling you a different number from the old! But great that you have just got straight back into heading on downwards! I suppose no home scales are going to be absolutely precisely accurate, but so long as they're telling the right story, getting closer and closer to the goal of a healthy, strong body, then things are zooming along! :auto:

Me either, scottsblue. :confused: and I don't know why my weight is dropping so s-l-o-w-l-y. Maybe it's that we're both turning fat into muscle? Anyway, let's both keep on slogging till the end of the month and then re-assess.

(I think things just do move very slowly in this Club 190! Except for maybe Annemouse -- I think she's raced through and out the other door!))

Hey, well done, 1234!! :hurray:

and none except the usual, I'm afraid, Sumon:

find some regular exercise you enjoy, and

eat as little junky food as you can manage, and

moderate amounts of whatever healthy foods you can get, and

enjoy.

(I'm a great believer in making this all enjoyable! :santa:

I am in this club too but i am going up in weight and need help (see main post in the club to reply with help) i am 196

I finally made it to 199 yesterday and couldn't be happier to join this club. It's been a pretty smooth journey for me so far (lost 41lbs since xmas) but the emotional side of things is starting to rear it's ugly head. I haven't been working out regularly for the past two months and am headed back to the gym this week. Looking forward to a big boost in my metabolism. Also loving the easier access to fresh produce during the summer months. Best of luck to all of you!

AReally hoping to get out of this club soon :p

I am sitting at about 194lbs. Not had much weight loss for the past month due to Ramadan.

Seems to have hone quiet in here... 'ellooo?

Back