Club 190s

Well, I guess I'm well and truly out of this club. I weighed in at 184 today. It's all happened so quickly. Goodbye friends, goodbye dear armchair by the fire, I'm off to drink my cocoa downstairs... in Club 180s! Cheerio! :)

Hey, I already could have joined this club 6 weeks ago! :party:

I was at 194.4 lbs this morning. Hope I don't be long here, cause I want to join the 160s club by summer and mabe even the 150s club somtime.:D

So what's up?

I got out of club 200s a while ago and i'm at 193 now! Almost out into 180s :)

I am started my journey again this year and this time I'm making it stick. I joined this site awhile ago, but lost it somehow. I just recently had my second child and gained some weight. I also became a stay-at-home mommy for the second time around:) At the end of January I weigh 200 pounds, my heaviest and definitely not healthy for my 5'3" frame. I am setting small goals because big goals discourage me:( I currently weighed 196 as of Wednesday. I am doing a bootcamp for a month to kick my butt into the workout mode and then I will be joining a gym. I am so ready to get back to my healthy lifestyle. My problem was that I didn't have a strong support system before and nobody that could relate to me, but now I do and am looking forward to getting back to the gym.

Good luck to all of you. I know with hard work and determination we can win this thing:)

Yay! I'm a happy new member of the 190s club as well :D My previous weigh in was 200.6 and my last one this past weekend I was at 196 - horray!! :)

I'm a new member and am starting out at 195, I like the idea of there being 190, 180, etc.. clubs it gives me an easy goal of slowly working my way into each club

I raced through this club, mainly because I had the flu for two weeks and ate almost nothing. Dropped from 198 to 193 in nothing flat. I'm now at 191, and I hope to get to Club 180s within two weeks, for sure. It's been YEARS since I was there. :lurk5: And I feel great at 191! Shooting for 175.

hi everyone. im new to this forum and i come determined to get out of this club! my current weight is 195.3. ive never been this heavy before. im also trying to stop smoking and if i succeed i will use the money saved for a gym membership. when i eventualy make it out of this club i hope i will be bringing some new friends with me xx

hi everyone. im new to this forum and i come determined to get out of this club! my current weight is 195.3. ive never been this heavy before. im also trying to stop smoking and if i succeed i will use the money saved for a gym membership. when i eventualy make it out of this club i hope i will be bringing some new friends with me xx

welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. if you keep at it for the 1st few weeks it`ll seem easy and you`ll have lost loads of weight, everyone does when they 1st join. good luck:lurk5:

Ugh. Bouncing around between 191-193. Plateaued out for 11 days now. It looks like I'm never going to make it to club 180s at this rate. I'm gonna stick with my diet for another week, and if I haven't made progress, I'll have to make some major modifications. :banghead:

Hi :waving:, I was here last year but i'm back for another try. I am 87.5kilos (192.9lbs) so shouldn't be here too long. :)

Ugh. Bouncing around between 191-193. Plateaued out for 11 days now. It looks like I'm never going to make it to club 180s at this rate. I'm gonna stick with my diet for another week, and if I haven't made progress, I'll have to make some major modifications. :banghead:

a plateau usually means a big loss is coming good luck.

i`m down to 197 today which i`m happy about but i want to get threw 190`s as soon as posable because it seems very hard at the minute after losing my gf.

I feel ya on this one! I seem to be wobbling around the low 190s right now too - I want to power through to the 180s club soon!

I feel ya on this one! I seem to be wobbling around the low 190s right now too - I want to power through to the 180s club soon!

In an effort to shake something loose, I've cut out all sugar. I'm gonna see what that does after a couple of days. Still on 1600 calories/day, but to tell you the truth, I'm actually eating less now. Only around 1400-1500 calories a day. With no sweets to enjoy or look forward to, food isn't nearly as exciting. :nopity:

i`m down to 196 already, will really feel like i`ve accomplished something if i get out of this club but its very hard at the moment. i seem to want to scoff out every night.

In an effort to shake something loose, I've cut out all sugar. I'm gonna see what that does after a couple of days. Still on 1600 calories/day, but to tell you the truth, I'm actually eating less now. Only around 1400-1500 calories a day. With no sweets to enjoy or look forward to, food isn't nearly as exciting. :nopity:

Good luck!! I did the opposite and bumped up my calories a bit (adding in more fruit and nuts) and added in a rest day from my workouts. I'm not sure if it will work but it's worth a try and I can always try something else next week (maybe cutting more sugar out like you are) Hope it works for you!! :D

Good luck!! I did the opposite and bumped up my calories a bit (adding in more fruit and nuts) and added in a rest day from my workouts. I'm not sure if it will work but it's worth a try and I can always try something else next week (maybe cutting more sugar out like you are) Hope it works for you!! :D

Hey, move things around, shake things up a bit. The body loves getting in a rut, so we have to surprise it sometimes.

Haha! My no-sugar-at-all diet lasted all of three days. I had to have something sweet tonight. :drool5: So I allotted myself 20 M&Ms (140 calories) before bed. Boy, they were good! I'm going to drastically curtail my sugar, not totally eliminate it, which - for me (a hardcore, unrepentant sugar addict) - is unreasonable and probably not doable.

I weigh again tomorrow morning. If I haven't lost to at least 191 lbs., I'm dropping my daily calorie count another 100 calories. So we'll see how it goes.

Btw, good luck on your diet change. I don't think you can go wrong on fruits and nuts (just remember that even though nuts are good for you, they're very high in fat).

Back