Club 190s

I've been at 203 for what seems like forever, TODAY. I'm at 200.
I'm totally going to be in this club within a few days hopefully!
:)
good job everyone

Last edited:
seem to be stuck at 196 but healthy eating this weekend should put a stop to that, thats if i dont binge out.

Made it to 190! It seemed like it wasn't so long ago that I was at 200. I'm working hard to get that one extra pound off so I can join Club 180s! :driving:

Well, I finally dropped - down to 188! :sifone: So I'm outta here!

Good luck to all of you in this club. It seemed like a short stay for me with all my hard dieting and exercise.

Auf wiedersehen! :waving:

Hello

I started 245 and I'm currently at 193lbs
Although It's great to be here, I don't plan on staying for long.

180s here I come :)

YES! I'm finally here! I weighed myself at 198! Maybe it's water, maybe it's not, but THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY! Only forty more pounds... wow it seems like a long way.

Start Weight 208

Current Weight 200

Goal Weight 180

I know I'm not quite yet in the 190's but Ill be in here soon! Just curious to the guys that have made their ways into the 180's how long did it take you?

hi

this is apparently my starting club, I'm at 199... if my maths is right, I live in a country that uses weights that make sense :p

I'm hoping to not be hanging around here long, I'm a short person at the beginning of my journey, hoping to be away from here before I even hit my first plateau

it turns out I was actually sort of in the doorway, 90.7 kgs translates to 199.9 lbs, so actually 200

noparsnips and I are playing cards in the hallway together.

You're more punctilious than I am! If I were 199.9, I think I'd be in through that door like a shot, exploring the furnishings and the lounge chairs, and maybe the buffet (???) in Club 190! :biggrin: But I'm very glad to have your company out here in the hall! (91.3 and falling -- it won't be long!)

punctilious; now there's a word I haven't used in a long while...too long.

I was trying to find your diary amongst the active threads, and all I found was one from about 3 years ago. Did I just miss it, or did you find the diary thing not really working for you?

Your deal...btw.

No, you didn't miss it. I stopped the diary, and stopped active weight-losing, too, when I hit around 204ish. Life had changed and got very busy and so on. I am pleased that I managed to maintain the weight loss, at least, and now here I am again, ready to drop another thirty-forty pounds or so. And... I've started another diary. :biggrin:

Hearts is trumps. (Do you think there's anyone in there? They're very quiet.)

Great!! And I'm actually legit in here now, though I'll wait until tomorrow's weigh-in to confim that.

(You've achieved a lot, Scott -- two-thirds of the way to your goal, if my arithmetic is right!)
smile.gif

Back