Club 180s

I know I know, bad form to post on a thread that's been dormant over a year, but I've made it to 188, and this is my club dammit!

more club catering for me then *shrugs*

Hhmmm... well, I followed you into Club 190, and I must say that the catering there wasn't great... just what are you planning on putting on the menu??? :p

(I won't be in for a little while yet -- but I'm edging towards the "out" door in Club 190, so I hope it won't be long before I join you in there. And congrats on being in there right now.)

nutella and oreos?

no? ok, tomato juice with all you can eat celery. ( with masala and pepper)

and clean chicken breast "fried" in garlic water with mushrooms.

Are there still people sharing on this thread? I am at 183 and the very 1st day of my new "healthy eating plan" _ hate the word diet! I have never been this heavy and I really hate it. I am 58, and quite healthy so I have no good excuse. I have been telling myself for awhile that I need to make changes. I am also going to be going to water aerobics at my gym when I get over this cold/bronchitis bug. I am doing all this with my 20 year old daughter who wants to lose weight as well.

I'm still here. Haven't lost hardly anything during the last months but I still hope to be in the 170s before summer.

Back