Club 180s

ooo can i join, am looking for all the support i can get right now, stupid christmas food.

Hi there, can i join as well. I can''t wait for you to start the 170 club either and i get into it with you

YAY more people:D
I am going out of town till Tuesday. I am a little worried just starting a diet then going out a town:confused: I am just going to try to keep my portions small. Maybe go on some long walks on the beach?

Good luck all!!!!!

Hi :) I'm not 180 (anymore) but I was once and I've almost reached my goal, so I just want to give you all encouragement and tell you that it's possible. good luck everybody :):)

Good luck all :) I am just about out of the 180s but I will definately join you in the 170s thread when you get there!

So my partners dad was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.
We drove back to Ga the same day we left.
12hr in the car and the stress i have not been good AT ALL!!
Its only been 2 days i plan on starting back tomorrow.
Blah

Ok ok.. count me in! hehe. I haven't weighed myself in awhile.. we just moved... but I think I'm around 180. I want to ultimately get down to 135-140 or so, and I need the support!! I know we can do this!

Hey, a 180's club?! Can I join? I can't wait to start a 170's club either! The holidays were fun but I'm SO glad they're over. That was way too much food! Anyways, Good luck to everyone, hopefully we can keep each other motivated.

P.S....Where do I paste the HTML format for my ticker to show up here? Please help me! LOL!

183 so still in this club. I went up to 186 over the holidays so i could be here for a while yet so i am gonna make myself comfortable :)

I'm newly in the 180s!!! I'm so excited to be here, and can't wait to be out! Now that I'm in the 180s I'm starting to see some real changes to my body and I couldn't be more thrilled.

(heeelllooo!?)

Not sure how active this club is - but I'm liking the idea of being in a 10 pounder club, with the incentive of reaching the next (lower) level!

OK, I've been in the 180s since November - I've been bouncing between 184-186 for the last two weeks.

I need to be DONE with the '80s and move on!

Here's hoping I'm not around much longer ;)

Isn't it funny how excited we are to break on through to the other side of the digits, only to hurry up and want to get out of them? ;)

I know I am glad I am in the 180s, but can't wait to get on to the next smaller group!

I guess I'm in here for a little while at least since I just got in this bracket.

Here's hoping we all move fast!

Well, I've been sitting in the '80's for two months now, it's time to KISS it goodbye ;)

But congrats to all those coming in :D

m2m it looks like you are almost ready to graduate out of here. I know you can do it you speed walker you! ;)

Back