Club 180s

Hey guys! I've been here for about two weeks -- and I'm plateauing! Very difficult, haven't budged (more than the one pound from 190 to 189) in four or five weeks. I've switched my workout to running intervals and weight training, but does anyone else have any plateau busting tips? I'm too far from goal to let this plateau stop me now!

Hey guys! I've been here for about two weeks -- and I'm plateauing! Very difficult, haven't budged (more than the one pound from 190 to 189) in four or five weeks. I've switched my workout to running intervals and weight training, but does anyone else have any plateau busting tips? I'm too far from goal to let this plateau stop me now!

I haven't really hit a plateau yet as I am just starting out, but I have some ideas. Are you counting your calories? You might be eating more than you think. Or maybe you need to lower your calories because you now weigh less and therefore need to eat a little less to keep the weightloss going. Hope this gives you some help. Good luck!

Here I finally Am!

wow.. I guess no one is in 180's. Last post was in July. Feel so lonely :(

Hi khaleda :) Don't feel lonely hon, I'm here with ya. lol! :coolgleamA: We can have a good time together doing a whole heap of 180ing! :cheers2: I actually should have posted a couple of weeks or more ago cos I'm now 184lbs/83.5kg. Feeling good. You? It's occurred to me that maybe people are having more fun in the 140s and 150s clubs than in these higher 180s/190s ones. Why is that? Doesn't Miley Cyrus say 'It's the climb'? We should bloody well be enjoying every step of this journey!!! I don't know about you but I'm going to love myself at every weight and love the clubs I join at every weight! Yay! :hurray: Crack open a keg, or put the kettle on, grab a DVD or a good book and get comfy! :seeya:

Wow Shinsplint, Congrats on your weight loss!!!

I still haven't start my gym yet... but today will be the day...:party:

We gonna loss weight and we gonna have fun doing it!! yayyy!!

Welcome to everyone. And khaleda thank you so much for your encouragement. You're doing really really well! :) I'm gonna hurry up so I can race you out of here hrrr! :p

The following guide was written to inform players unaware of the Rock star Social Club about the benefits and rewards of joining,

So I gained weight again and I've just popped back into this club.
Hoping to be out of here very soon my dears!

Not long to go! :D

Idk. We'll see about that. 180s doesn't seem to want me. D: or I just end up doing wrong when I'm nearly there. xD lol

Back