Club 180s

I'm in!!! Todays weight was 189.8 lbs (86.1 kg).

Just passing by though!

Tik I'm proud!

:party:

Hi All

Hi all!!!

I have just joined this site today. I started out my weight loss journey at 196 pounds, I am now down to 182, very excited about losing my first stone but from previous experience I know how much harder it gets so thought I could do with some support.

I guess I (hopefully) won't be in the 180 club for long, but I guess this is where ibelong for now! :) x

Horray I finally beat my 190s plateau and as of my last weight in I'm at 186.2 (I'm betting some of that is water weight but definitely a solid 180s)

So Hi everyone else in this club - I'm very happy to be here!

I have my eyes and focus set on Club 180s, as my last weigh-in had me at 190.5. :rolleyes:

I hope to be in this club within the week. It's been so long since I've been there. I've been firmly ensconced between 190-210 since around 1992. It'll be hard to believe that I'm there again when I finally make it.

Made it, finally! Down to 188! :sifone: Not a big deal to those of you already here, I'm sure, but a big deal for me!

I'll be here a bit, so I'll settle in. :beerchug:

Adios!

Well I guess this is where I start eh? I posted way back in 2008, and now its 2011... probably time to get on it. I'm down from 225 this time last year, and now I've been fluctuating between 184 and 189 for the last few months. Spring is here and I guess I've decided to do something about it! :) So here it is... my first "Hi!"

Hi everyone
I'm 186lbs as of today, as much as I am delighted to be here I hope it won't be for to long.
170's here I come :)

I am with you Minimee, I am 186 pounds and my target weight is 175. So hopefully I will be in the 170 club shortly and remain there for a long time:)

Hey guys!! I went from the 190s club from the 180s club in the past month... I am not sure how I did it... I don't really exercise, but I have started to watch what I eat and also I have a new bf, I am not sure if sex counts as exercise but it seems to work ;)

Hey all,
This is my return visit to the 180 club and returning to the WLF. Started out at 190 a couple weeks ago but now down to 185. Hopefully I won't be here for long. lol.

Good luck to you all and hopefully you all won't be here for long either.

Back