Club 180s

GJ Blinkers! Welcome whiskeytangofox...know what you mean about not wanting to get too comfy :D I was hoping to be out of this club by Sunday but at 183, I'm still a fellow 180 pounder! Hope to be gone this week. No offense guys but I've been in here a long time :D Hope everyone is well. Good luck to all.

I'm back, 186lbs! I've switched to an aggressive very structured PSMF diet in the past 10 days as a trial run to see if I can stick to it, I started at 194 and its flown off. :sifone:

However I'm going on vacation for 5 days and will be stopping the diet until I return, resuming the diet next Friday.

Just checking in. I see we have lost and gained some members. Congrats to all! I am still a cardholding member of the 180s club and well, it's been too long! My recent vacation sure messed things up (I didn't have the willpower to look those cursed delicious breakfast buffets in the eye and just say NO...)

I promised myself a teeny shopping spree when I make it to 180 - my 198 lb. clothes are starting to hang a bit loose... and I desperately need new clothes! So I've got to get out of here soon :)

Good luck to everyone. Keep up the good work!

181.6! So close to being out of here! Joined on Feb 20th and wanted to be out in 3 to 4 weeks which means I need to be out this week.

Good luck to everyone trying to get in and get out!

181.6! So close to being out of here! Joined on Feb 20th and wanted to be out in 3 to 4 weeks which means I need to be out this week.

Good luck to everyone trying to get in and get out!

Wow, great job. You look like you're halfway to your goal too so... TWO reasons to celebrate!
:hurray:

I hope I get out of here one day... but I like this club so much I just can't leave

Weighed in at 180.6 this morning! I am so close to graduating and moving on! Just hope I can keep this momentum going through the weekend...

This is warning! I am nearly joining the 180s club.
Please prepare! Expect posts.
:) I can't wait! Only another 4lbs to go...see you all soon.

Hey Mizzie, every time I start to think I'm catchin you up...you get thinner!!!
hehehe

I'm firmly in the 180s club now (!)..roll on the 170s!

I thought that it would get more and more difficult to drop the lbs - its interesting. 230s and 220s were no problemo, 210s slowed down, 200s were lb by lb, 190s CRAWLED BY...literally down 1 lb up 1lb...what's the 180s going to be like?!?

Lol, catch me if you can! Another 2.3 pounds and I'll be out of here. ^_^ Grats on getting to the 180's!

I'm trying!! I'm trying!!!

Have you seen much clothes size difference since leaving the 190s? I'm trying to gauge at what point I'll move down another size or two!

Hi everyone!! I'am new here! Looks like this is where I'm starting, I hope I won't be here for long. Looking forward to meet new people!!

jjjay - I personally didn't see a huge change between the 190's and the 180's, but that doesn't mean you won't. I've been wearing my fat clothes for as long as I possibly can since I really don't have the money to buy new clothes for every new size. But I'm finally at the point where I just can't wear the jeans at all. They are so close to falling down! The shirts are baggy and don't look all that nice, but I can wear them.

For reference, when I started this I wore a size 22 jeans and a XXL or XXXL shirt depending (US sizes) and now I wear size 16 jeans and typically a XL shirt.

ANYWAY, what I really came here to say is that I'm out of here! 170's club, here I come. See you all on the other side!

Contradulations BikiniBound!! May we both not last long in this club!!:party:

Thanks AnaNoel! :D

Back