Brag on

I have something to brag about.

Just the other day I busted below 250 pounds, making this the lowest weight I have

EVER

been in my adult life.

I was 250 lbs when I was 18, and am now 42.

I also feel the need to have a little brag...

I've lost 10.4kg in 39 days... and I have gone to the gym 38 out of those 39 days!

Loving this new healthy motivated person I'm becoming / I am!!!! :sifone:

Wow! You guys are all so amazing, keep up the awesome work ^_^

I was able to fit into a SINGLE DIGIT pair of jeans!! Sure, my fat was spilling out the sides after I zipped it and such but the fact that I was able to ZIP it up in its entirety...hehe.

I just ran 8 miles today. I'm 284 and have never run more than 2 until a month ago. So excited, I even told the lady at Subway who made my sub! :)

After my first week of hardcore sweating and fat burning, (and it ain't even over yet) I have lost 4.0kg so far. I bought an American Eagle jacket 2 years ago and could never fit in it without sucking in all of the air I can find. You know those brands - American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister - all seem to be made for the really skinny people. It fits perfect today with a full zip. :)

Back to my pre-2003 weight

Hi All,
I want to brag about my weight loss and fitness regimen as well. I have lost over 25 pounds and joined the "Below 200 lbs." club last month!! :sifone: Currently sitting pretty at 197 lbs.

I took up running outdoors ( as opposed to running on the treadmill which I used to do in the past ) about 6 months ago and could barely run/ jog for 5 minutes before I felt like I was going to die. Fast forward to today, my longest "easy" runs are 7 miles and I am running ( + walking ) 30 miles a week!!! Losing about 2 lbs a week and I feel very excited about my weight loss progress!!!

:seeya:

hey guys, i like to brag about myself :p i'm not a fat person. i just store extra energy in my belly. soon... one day i wiil need to used it some day

Hey everyone! I read your posts and am so glad for your success!!

I am working hard at trying to get down to 130 lbs by the end of the school year in time for our summer trips. I am on my 18th week of my weight loss challange and have lost 47 lbs so far. I started out at 210 lbs on a 5'4 frame and currently weigh 163 lbs. I still need to loose 33 more pounds but since I made it half way, the weight seems to be coming off a little slower. I cant complain but I sure would like to see some results! That and I have slipped up a few times because of special occasions and put some pounds back on, only to have to loose them again....argggg! LOL....anyway so thats my story. Thanks for letting me share it!

Congrats, FLG. When I went below BMI 30, I bragged to everybody that I was now overweight. They would look at me kind of funny, until I explained it was overweight, as opposed to obese.

I just weighed myself this morning and hit 179, which makes my BMI 25 and puts me just about into the normal range.

its been 5 weeks since i started and i have lost 14 lbs. I'm kinda shocked coz i really haven't been doing anything this past week (doing book work for school) but still i think that really good in 5 weeks. I was 220 when i first stated to lose weight about a year and a half ago ,so as of this morning i have lost a grand total of 66 lbs, putting me at 154.2. Goal is 125 so i'm all most there. Goal weight is based on me being 5'3".

And a big congrats to every one of you. You are all doing so well. The best of luck on keeping up with your new life styles.

Last edited:
I've lost 7 pounds, which is 10% of what I want to lose. It's a minor goal, but I'm happy about it!

Back