Brag on

Aerosmith sang Dream On.. Led Zeppelin sang Ramble on... This is where we're gonna Brag on... Brag on yourself - brag on someone else who's deserving of it.

Give yourself a much deserved pat on the back.. Give someone else a golf clap.. .now before I start to rhyme -just brag on.. :)

What good was done today...

Gotta give a shout out to the lovely and motivated Wishes for making the hop over into ONE-Derland - way to go woman -- your hard work has been impressive...

Cannon also gets a shoutout for breaking the 400 barrier and making the hop into 3-ville... way to go young man... it's been great watching your ticker move downwards... :)

I'm going to brag about myself, which seems quite selfish after Mal's posts...

Despite only having 20 pounds to lose, I have managed to lose a pound a week for the last seven weeks. My "skinny" jeans from high school are starting to require belts. I have worked out consistently five to six days a week except for one week from HELL when I had two tests and two papers due, but I still managed to work out three days that week. I am making sure I get seven hours of sleep a night---if I don't get done with everything it waits until the next day. I can now run three miles, around 9:30 apiece. I am buying HEALTHY food every week and instead of treating myself to sweets, I buy a magazine or some pajamas. I'm eating more fruit than I ever have.

What? Wishes is in One-derland? Cannon is in the 3's? WAHOO!!! That's some excellent news!!!

coor i only just discovered this thread

Im more jumping for joy because ive lost 55kg/120lb than the whole one-derland thing.

HORAAYY! only 10lb before i can go to the surgery thing :D
Im hopeing to hit that at the end of the month

I will brag because I've made it through 2 whole weeks without cheating at all!!

:) I know this is a small accomplishment but I'm a compulsive snacker...

Not to mention a compulsive night time snacker... and although I've eaten as late as 10pm, it's all been within my points and healthy food :) Thanks to Steve for that information!! It's very liberating for someone like me to know I CAN eat at night if I do it properly!

yay!

Wow, That's ONEderful Wishes!!! I look forward to sitting next you and Nemesis in ONEderland soon! ;)

Bragging on.. I've lost 19 lbs to date.. the lowest ever!! I can hardly wait to be downsizing even more!
Man can you get more ONE's in there :D
19lb is nothing to sneeze at! id love to loose another 19 myself or more :D

I will brag because I've made it through 2 whole weeks without cheating at all!!

:) I know this is a small accomplishment but I'm a compulsive snacker...

Not to mention a compulsive night time snacker... and although I've eaten as late as 10pm, it's all been within my points and healthy food :) Thanks to Steve for that information!! It's very liberating for someone like me to know I CAN eat at night if I do it properly!

yay!

That is brag worthy!

Alright I guess i'll join in. I've lost a total of 47 lbs so far and am only 7 lbs away from being under the 200 mark. Awesome! I've had my ups and downs, but all is going well since finding my groove. I'm smaller than I've been in years and can walk for MILES. Walked over 20 blocks away from my apt and back last saturday evening. haven't been able to do that in years! :)

I went shopping at Wal-mart, and I got to walk right past the plus sizes....I even got to look at all the clothes, without having to check if they went up to 14 or not. :)

Okay now I don't know if this brag can count. This last summer I lost a total of 34 pounds. I felt great, looked great, and had higher self-esteem. Now I maintained all of the weight loss except for 10 pounds I gained back over Christmas!!(too much fudge and cookies:( !) Now I have already lost 5 of those pounds and am working on losing the other 5 brfore Easter. I think I can brag about my earlier accomplishment :p but if not let me know!

I have a ton of bragging and shouting to do.First off That is great work WISHES AND MAL you have lost alot of weight and that really is very motivating for all of us!
I want to brag about getting under 200 and so far staying under for atleast 5 months so far I haven't lost a tremndous amout since then but I haven't stayed under 200 in quite sometimes(thanks to this forum).\Also my booty went from wide to appley bubbly I can live with that.
A younger guy 2 doors down from my mom's yesterday was whisling and trying to get my attention "HE WAS HOTT" I kept repeating to myself I am married and he's young well I am married lol!

want to brag about getting under 200 and so far staying under for atleast 5 months so far I haven't lost a tremndous amout since then but I haven't stayed under 200 in quite sometimes

Way to go Tammy - that's definitely bragworthy :)

Back