Brag on

Bragging some more.. I fit into size 16 jeans!! :D I've been an "18" for over 10 years... I think I'm gonna cry... :( Tears of joy of course. ;)

aye good for you Shalynn!

I was a 18+ for years - a tight size 26 when i started, which when i look at it and think about it i cringe! my god how did i let that happen! :O

I havnt been size 16 for about 10 years :/

way to go shalynn :) that's awesome..

and mucho congratso to Kat74 who entered one-derland with todays weigh in - Way to go Kat :)

Way to go all of you :D

I'm loving this forum more and more...people just like me struggling to get healthy :)

Keep up the good work so I can benefit from your success stories...they motivate me!!!

I have started to run 3km in 13 minutes every 2 days, and its really paying off. I feel fitter and like, awesome.

Alright, I'm getting in on some bragging too. Both my mom and dad have lost a total of 35lbs. My mom is now 210lbs down from 235lbs and my dad is 305 down from his highest weight of 315. Yesterday, someone called me skinny and I'm not even at goal, and I've been trying on my old clothes from highschool and they're either fitting me nicely or require a belt to stay on. I've lost a total of 10lbs and it seems as though reaching my goal of 160 for my graduation is entirely possible.

the lovely Korrie (newbride01) has elliptical'ed her way into one-derland - way to go Korrie.. enjoy your success :)

Oh my..thank you so much Mal! That was really sweet!

The elliptical is a GREAT help but i think combining that w/ the 90oz of water is the magic solution!

Anyways, thanks alot :) I'm beaming :p

Casey deserves some braggage for her journal entry today:
Today I am wearing a tank top...it's a size medium from American Eagle. And I'm wearing the jeans that I couldn't fit into last semester. I was too self-conscious to wear tank tops last summer. I feel great
way to go for the positive body image and showing it off

Have we bragged about Cym yet. Holy counting calories Batman! That woman is the quintessential queen of meticulous detail on what she eats every day. And she lost 60 pounds. I read her journal for ideas on what to eat.

i would like to brag today. ive lost 43.6 lbs- over 3 stone, my bmi`s gone from an extremely obese 41.9 to a heading towards "overweight" bmi of 33.7 and over 20% of my starting body weight gone. trouble is ive still got loads to lose and im starting to sag.:eek: not badly - yet! but my once very large but firm belly, which is now getting small enough to be able to see/reach my feet is heading south.slim

Back